Chapter 13- Stupid Mistake

-Wesley's POV-

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Torii's mad at me. I called to talk to her but I ended up pissing her off." I said as I laid back on the hotel bed.

Then I felt a hand run up under my shirt. "It's alright. You don't need her, you have me" She smirked. I pushed her hand away and sat up.

"No. I don't even know why you're still here. I told you this was a mistake."

"Aw you don't mean that baby" she said in an attempted cute voice.

"Stop calling me that. We're not together. I have a girlfriend." I was now pacing back and forth.

"A girlfriend that you cheated on last night" She spit pure venom and I was seeing red.

I tossed her the jacket lying on the chair and pointed to the door.

"Leave. Now. "

It's all I could manage to say. I was angry at myself and angry at her for mentioning it. She scoffed and walked towards the door.

Just before walking out she turned back to me and said, "just remember I'm only a phone call away" then she blew me a kiss and closed the door behind her. I rolled my eyes and fell back on my bed. I laid there for a few minutes thinking. I need to talk to someone. I knocked on Keaton's door and he opened it a few seconds later.

"What's up?"

" I need to talk to you guys. " I said walking back to my room next door followed by Keaton. I sat down on the chair by my bed and called Drew. A minute later he was in my room too.

"What going on man?" Drew asked taking a swig from his water bottle.

I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. "I cheated on Torii"

Silence. I looked up and Keaton was just looking down. Drew had a face where you could tell he was trying to think of what to say. He's hardly speechless so I knew how bad it was.

"With who?" Keaton finally spoke up.

I stayed silent and he started again. "No. Don't tell me it was-" he stopped talking when I nodded.

It was Drew's turn to speak up now.

"Does Torii know yet?" I shook my head no. "Are you planning on telling her?"

"I don't know dude it's not exactly something I wanna mention." I said in a 'duh' tone. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"And what happens when she finds out?"

"I don't know Drew. I guess ill have to admit it. I can't lie to her face."

"No shit, you have to admit it. You said you wouldn't hurt her Wes. I'm not gonna tell her, but only because it's your mess and you need to clean it up." I just nodded again. "You're my brother and I love you but Torii has become like my sister too so I really don't wanna see her hurting." and with that he walked back to his room.

I looked over at Drew and he was looking down at his phone smiling.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing. I've been talking to this girl Jennifer that I met before we left." He paused. "Actually I met her at Torii's house the night of the kickback."

"Is that who you've been hooking up with?" I asked and he nodded.

"Look we have an early day tomorrow. Get some sleep." Before he walked out he said, "Call her. If she doesn't answer keep calling. If you really care, show her."