Chapter 23 - A Cliché Date

-Torii's POV-

It's been about two weeks since all that drama with my family and honestly? It just seems like it got worse. My mom explained to me what happened finally and it was just really stupid and pointless. But now, my uncles are involved too. It's like my family divided. Half of them are acting like teenagers and not talking to my mom or my grandparents because apparently they're siding with her. So anyways that's making my mom pretty depressed. Lately she's been drinking quite a bit. I don't really care though at the moment because I've been high pretty much every day. Luis even bought me my own pipe. I haven't really talked to anyone either. Except for him. I've had a few conversations here and there with Niki and Lexy. Wesley too but they were mostly dry conversations. I don't even know why but I just haven't felt up for socializing much.
Right now I'n hanging upside down on my bed and there's music, specifically Falling in Reverse, blasting throughout my room. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket and I fell off my bed. Laughing to myself, I took it out and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey. I'm here. Come out" it was Luis.

"K. Hold on" I hung up and slipped on my vans before turning off the music and leaving. He was taking me to Nate's to get some more weed. I never wanted to step foot in that house alone. It's weird.
I got into Luis' truck and he sped off towards our destination.
------------

When we were leaving, my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Wes.

"Wadduuup" I answers slightly giggling at myself.

"Hah. Hey babe. What are you doing right now?" He asked.

"Oh nothing. I'm with Luis. what's up?"

"Oh I was just going to see if you wanted to come over. I miss you" he sighed. "Why are you with Luis?"

"Oh we just had something to do. That's all" I grinned looking over at Luis.

"Oh. Ok" he sounded uneasy. "Well I guess I'll let you go then "

"Ok. Well if you want, I can be there in maybe 20 minutes"

"Yeah. Ok sounds good"

"Ok. Bye baby" I hung up.

"Would you mind driving me to Huntington?" I asked as he started the truck.

"Nah. I don't mind" I smiled and we headed off.

On the way to Wesley's house, I smoked a little. I couldn't resist. Once we got there, I thanked Luis and jumped out of his truck. I walked up to the house that Wes, Keaton, and Tyler just recently bought and knocked on the door.
Keaton opened it and I smiled immediately.

"Hey Keats!"

"Oh hey Torii" he smiled letting me in. "Is Lexy with you?"

"Nah. Sorry bud, just me" I would've usually given him a hug but I didn't want him to smell the weed on my clothes. although he might've noticed it anyways.

"Where's your brother?" I asked looking around.

"He's down in the studio. Go ahead and go down there"

"Thanks" I smiled and turned towards the door leading down to their little studio room. It was pretty cool, and always neat.
I walked in and Wes was playing something on the guitar. He was facing the computer and had headphones on so he didn't notice me entering. I sat on the couch by the door and waited for him to finish. As soon as he did, he took off his headphones.

"That was really pretty" I said crossing one of my legs over the other. He jumped a bit and turned to see me.

"Holy shit babe you scared me." I laughed. Probably more than I should have.