Chapter 11- Last Day Before Tour

-Wesley's POV-

Today's the day. We're leaving in a few hours to go on our first headlining tour. There are no words to explain how happy I am that we even have the chance to do this, to live our dreams. I look to my left and see that it's barely 8:30am. Then I look to my right and all I see is a bundle of blankets. Last night after everybody went home Torii and I came back to my place. Keaton stayed back at mom's house for the night so it was just us. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. As I walked back into the room I noticed that Torii still wasn't in the room. I ventured out of my room to find her in the kitchen. I walked up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. She jumped a little as I did so. I chuckled a little before moving her hair away from her neck. I proceeded to plant light kisses as she cracked an egg into the bowl on the counter.

"Babe stop" She tried to be firm but I could hear the amusement in her voice.

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm trying to make you breakfast before you leave me for three months"  

"And this is just one of the perks of having an amazing girlfriend" I turned her towards me and gave her a quick kiss before letting her go. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV. A few minutes later I was called back into the kitchen. I went and sat down at the counter. Torii slid a plate in front of me and walked away.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go take a shower"

"You're not gonna eat?" She just shook her head, kissed me on the cheek, and walked away. As I finished eating, I heard the water shut off. I went over and laid back on the couch.

-Torii's POV-

I stepped out of the shower remembering that I didn't have any extra clothes with me. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out to Wesley's bedroom. I looked around as I headed towards his dresser. I opened up his top drawer, pulling out a pair of his briefs before sliding them on and heading to his closet for his YUMS hoodie. After pulling it over my head I walked out into the living room. Wes was leaning back on the couch watching some TV show. I walked over to the opposite side and sat down. He looked at me and extended his arm. Without any hesitation, I accepted his unspoken invitation to get closer. I lied back with my head on his lap and my feet dangling over the arm of the couch. He gave me a kiss on the forehead before playing with my hair. 

"Are you wearing my clothes?" I completely forgot to ask him permission. I was slightly nervous about his reaction but I played it off.

"Yeah, why?" I raised an eyebrow at him but he just chuckled. 

"Just asking. It's totally cool" He smiled at me before attaching his lips to mine. It was short and sweet yet it was filled with love. It was perfect. 

"Whatcha watchin?" I asked looking back at the TV. 

"I have no idea" He laughed while looking up. 

"Can you sing me a song?" I looked up to see him with a small smile.

"Of course babe, what song?" I thought about it for a second before saying James Dean and Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens.

He thought for a minute before starting the soft song. 

Stay for tonight

If you want to, I can show you

What my dreams are made of

as I'm dreaming of your face

I've been away for a long time