Chapter 16 - Feeling Better

-Wesley's POV-

As soon as Keaton said Lexy woke up i started my car up again and headed back to Torii's. I promised her we would tell her if anything happened and i couldn't break that promise. It was something way too serious. When i got back, I kept trying to call her but she wasn't answering. I knocked on the door and eventually resorted to banging on it. I finally heard something from the other side.

"Torii! Open the door its me, Wes!"

she opened the door, sleep still blatantly on her face.

"Wes? what's going on?"

"Lexy's awake, come on."

She grabbed her shoes and locked up the house before running and jumping in the car. I sped towards the hospital and when we got there we ran straight to the room not even bothering to check in.

"Lex? Oh my god you're awake!"

She laughed as Torii hugged her.

"Yeah i'm awake. Thank God i don't have to listen to you losers spill your guts to me"

As she said that, i remembered all that i had told her. My eyes grew wide and I asked, "You heard everything that went on in here?"

"yup" She smirked at me knowing exactly what i was worried about.

"Hey Keats we should let the girls have some time alone."

He nodded and agreed. We started walking out and Torii stopped me.

"Thanks, Wes." i smiled and gave her a hug.

"Of course"

We left the room so that they could talk by themselves. while in the waiting room i started to think of everything i told Lexy while she was in a coma. I might have used her like a therapist but there wasn't really anybody else. Those were thoughts that I wasn't sure I wanted anyone to know about. I started pacing the floor wondering if she was going to tell Torii what she remembered. I wanted Torii to know i was sorry and that i loved her but I'm nervous. What if she never wants me back? I needed some air. I walked out of the hospital and just roamed around.

*Next Morning*

-Lexy's POV-

Torii and the guys stayed with me overnight. Normally there's only one person allowed to stay but Wesley, being the charmer he is, convinced the nurse to look the other way. It also helped a bit that her daughter was a fan of Emblem3.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you."

"Oh i think i do" she laughs

"I've heard every single conversation that happened in here. I wanted to wake up and i kept trying but i just couldn't. I've heard my dad and Keaton cry, I've heard Niki talk to herself about how she should've gone with me, I've heard you trying to get me to wake up, I've even heard Wes spill out all his feelings and emotions."

That caught my attention. What would he have been expressing to her?

"Wes? what did he say?" she just shook her head slowly back and forth.

"That's not for me to say. I know i tell you everything but what he said in here was something that he needs to tell you himself. I know you don't want to be with him anymore, or you say you can't, you can. And you should. He really loves you Tor and I know how much you love him."

I felt a tear fall from my eye as I looked down.

"I know. But time, i need time."

just then, the guys came back in. I quickly wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. They held up bags of food and Lexy squealed.