Chapter 21 - It's Time

Today has been a pretty chill day. It's Saturday morning and I just got a new longboard that I couldn't wait to ride so that's what we're doing. Wes, Keaton, Lexy, and I are just cruising around by the beach on our boards. It's not too hot out today but it's not cold, it's perfect.

"Hey is anyone else hungry?" Lexy, of course, asked.

"Yeah I guess I could go for a burger." Wes agreed.

"Ok then where should we go?" I asked looking at them.

"IN-N-OUT" We laughed at Keaton's outburst.

"Ok then let's go."

We turned around and started going towards the in-n-out that we had passed a bit earlier.
Once we got there we were sat at one of the outdoor tables.

"Who's ordering?" Keaton asked looking around at us.

"Wait, who's paying? That's the real question" I laughed.

"I'll pay for us and Keaton can pay for him and Lexy"
"But can you order for me please babe?"
I rolled my eyes at Wes and laughed.

"You're such a baby " I stood up and walked over to the window. As I finished ordering Keaton walked up to order. I waited for him then we went back to our table.

"I'm keeping your change" I said to wes as I slid the rest of the money into my back pocket.
He laughed and said it's fine.

"Oh babe there's a party tonight." Wes said looking at me.

"Ok. And?"

"And we're going so I want you to be ready by nine"

"Um who said I wanted to go?" I looked at him with a straight face.

"Trust me. you'll thank me once you meet the people there."

"Um ok I guess"

"Hey how come I didn't know about this party?" Keaton asked.

"Yeah and can we come?" Lexy looked up.

"You can if you want " Wes shrugged.

We ate and talked for the next hour or so then we headed back to my house.

"Ok how much time do we have to get ready?" I asked.

"Well it's 5 now and I said we'd be there around 8:30" Wes stated while looking at his phone.

"Ok then I'm gonna go take a shower" I said.

"Alright babe we're gonna go home and get ready. We'll be back around 7:45 to pick you up then we're gonna pick up that munchkin" he gestured towards Lexy. I laughed when she glared at him. "it's in LA so it'll take about half an hour to get there. We'll be back...be ready please" he gave me a quick kiss and turned towards the door.

"Yeah yeah." I waved him off.

"Want a ride to your house Lex?" Keaton asked turning towards her. She nodded and they all walked out.

"7:45 Victoria" Wes yelled using my full first name. He knows I take forever to finally start getting ready so that's why he keeps telling me. Well he only told me twice but still.
I went up to my room and sat down in front of my closet. I just stared at it until I figured out what to I wanted to wear. I didn't even know what to choose so I texted Wes.

To: Wesss💕
'Pants or Skirt?'

From: Wesss💕
'Skirt😏'

I laughed at his attempt to be cheeky and didn't reply. He wanted to be flirty? I could do way better. I went into my closet grabbing one of my favorite outfits. It was really cute but I never even thought of wearing it because it was a bit out of my comfort zone. A lot out of my comfort zone actually but hey, if it's going to make Wesley smile, it's worth it.
I jumped in the shower and was out within 20 minutes.
I flipped my hair around and made it a bit messy and sprayed it with hairspray. Then I blow dried it and sprayed more hair spray. When I did this it gave me kind of a 'sex hair' look. Once I was finished with my hair, I did a smokey eye and added some red lipstick. I got dressed but left my shoes off. I slipped on a blouse so that my mom wouldn't see what I was wearing. I didn't feel like hearing her nag me about it.
I went downstairs and found her in the kitchen.