Chapter 2- Hanging Out

-Lexxy's POV-

'There's something 'bout the girl next door, something that I can't ignore, she got me like ooooohh'

The familiar lyrics of Girl Next Door blasted from my phone signaling to me that it was time to get up. 'Ugh too early on a Sunday' I thought to myself as I rolled out of bed. I walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Shower, clothes, hair, face. When I finished I walked back into the guest room which I claimed as mine since I stay here all the time, I sat on the edge of the bed reaching for my phone then I laid back to check my notifications. I had a few Instagram and Facebook alerts but the one thing that made me excited was that I had a text from Keaton.

'From Keatty Cat(;

Goodnight Lexxy...text me when you wake up cause I'm sure you're asleep already lol (: '

Ugh he is too cute! Then I realized I was in my own little world for at least 5 minutes and I needed to text him back.

'Aw thanks/,^ and yes I was lol but goodmorning'

As I waited for him to reply I decided I would go wake up Torii.

I walked up to her door and knocked but didn't get an answer which means she was still sleeping. Typical. She's definitely NOT a morning person. I silently laughed to myself before opening her door to see her knocked out on her bed. I called out her name a few times, no answer. So I jumped on her bed next to her and started shaking her. I guess it worked because she mumbled a 'fuck off' then pushed me so I rolled off the bed and onto the floor. 'Man she's a bitch when someone wakes her up' I thought to myself.

"Assface" her muffled voice startled me.

"Oh I said that out loud?" She nodded. Man I should really stop that.

-Torii's POV-

I was laying down still while Lexxy sat there on the floor looking at her phone.

"Are you waiting for it do a trick?" I asked referring to her staring at her phone.

She laughed sarcastically and replied "nooo I'm waiting for Keaton to text me back"

"You're such a dork" I laughed and she just rolled her eyes.

That reminded me of the fact that I hadn't checked my phone yet. It's usually the first thing I do as soon as I open my eyes. When I looked at it I had a 3 texts. One from Wesley and two from my friend Karla. I read Wesley's message first.

'From Wes

Goodmorning Torii! '

Reading that gave me butterflies. I replied quickly matching his enthusiasm.

'From Torii

Morning Wes!!!^,^'

Then I went to Karla's messages. She was asking about the concert so I told her it was amazing and that I'd fill her in on the details later.

I finally got out of bed and into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

I was finally done. It must've been at least half an hour before I decided on what to wear. I chose blue jeans, a black tank top with an open blue plaid button up over it and my black Vans. I went downstairs to find Lexxy in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I didn't really feel hungry so I just decided to watch some tv. As soon as i sat down my phone buzzed. I had a text from Wesley asking if he could call so I told him yeah. In less than a minute my phone started ringing. After about three rings I finally answered.

"Hello"

"Hey Torii"

"What's up?"

"Oh nothing. Are you busy today?"