Chapter 8- The Guys' Place

-Keaton's POV-

What the...?

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I get up to open the door and see that the clock says 6:00. I open the door and see Wes standing there.

"What do you want?"

"Get dressed, we're going to breakfast with mom"

"Ughh OK"

I love my mom and everything but its too early. I walk over to my bathroom to shower and get ready. When I walk out into the living room Wes is already waiting for me. On the way to the restaurant it was silent. Not awkward silence but it was cool. With the radio up and the sun shining. It was just a good day. We finally pulled up and I could see my mom and sister. We got out and walked towards them.

"MOOOM" I yelled breaking in to a run towards her.

"BREEEEZIIIEEE" Wes mocked me, engulfing our sister in a hug.

We walked inside and sat down in a corner booth. Almost instantly, a waitress came to our table to take our order.

"Hi, what can I get for you today" She said flashing a smile at me. She looked around 18. We ordered and she walked away with a little hair flip. I have to admit she was pretty but I'm taken. We were talking about how Breezie's been so active with the whole team inspire concept. She really is doing amazing. A lot of our fans and just teens in general look up to her. Just then the waitress returned with our food. She winked at me before she walked away again.

"Ooooh Keats, she was totally flirting with you" Breezie said while laughing.

"You should get her numbeeeer" She added with a wink.

"Naaaahh i'm OK"

They asked me why and I just said I wasn't into her. That's when Wes opened his big mouth.

"That's because Keats has a giiirlfrieeeend"

"What?" They both asked, looking at me.

"Uhhh WES HAS A GIRLFRIEND TOO!"

Wes choked on his water and his eyes grew big. I sat back and chuckled as mom and Breezie fired question after question at him. By the time they finished torturing him, it was about 8:00. I went up to the counter to pay the bill and of course with my luck, the flirty waitress was working the register. I handed her my card and when she gave it back, she slipped a little paper in to my hand with it. I opened it up and it had her name, Ana, and her number with a heart. I half smiled at her and shoved it in my pocket. I walked outside to where Everyone was standing. We said goodbye and waited for them to drive off before getting in our car and driving off too. On the way back to the apartment, I told Wes about the waitress giving me her number. He laughed and told me that I probably shouldn't tell Lexxy about it. I agreed and the rest of the ride we were just listening to music.

Once we got home I crashed on my bed and called Alexis.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe"

"Hey Keaton"

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to convince my dad to let me get snake bites" She chuckled

"Alexiiiiiiiiis"

"What?"

"I don't like snake bites"

"Why not? And why do you always call me Alexis instead of Lexxy?"

"I don't know, I just like it better but yeah, I just don't like snake bites. I don't think it's attractive.