Chapter 20- Movie Night

-Torii's POV-

I heard whispering and quiet giggles so I opened my eyes. Everybody was standing around my bed and Keaton had his phone out, taking pictures.

"Ugh what are you guys doing in my room?" I asked still waking up.

"Sorry you looked adorable." Niki said smirking.

I groaned and tried to sit up but was pulled back. I looked over to see Wes still sleeping with his arm wrapped around my waist. I tapped his hand that was resting on my stomach.

"Wesley wake up" he groaned

"Wes" I nudged him.

"Mmm what?"

"Come on, get up" he let go of me and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"What the- why are you guys all looking at me?" He asked realizing everyone standing there.

"These weirdos were taking pictures of us" I rolled my eyes. "Uh wanna get out now? " I asked them sarcastically.

"Nah not really" Jay shrugged while everybody else started leaving.
I threw a pillow at him.

I got up and shut my door after Jay walked out then went over to my closet. I closed the doors and changed into blue jeans and a black tank top. I opened the closet and walked out with two pullover hoodies.

"Ok which one?" One was black with old English lettering saying 'Of Mice & Men' and 'Southern California' underneath it. The other one had a sugar skull and roses around it and it said 'Pierce the Veil'.

"That one" he pointed to the 'Of Mice & Men' one.
I nodded and put it on. It was a little big so it covered my but and I had sweater paws. Perfect. I fixed my hair, slipped on my shoes and a new phone case, and walked out.

"Wanna go to Starbucks?" He asked. I nodded then realized he only had his clothes from last night.

"Babe you have a sweatshirt here. wanna wear it?"

"Oh yeah" he smiled.
I rummaged through my drawer pulling out his grey 'YUMS' sweatshirt. He was wearing jeans so that was ok.

He sat on the edge of the bed and I walked passed him to go to the door but was pulled back. Seriously? What is with him and pulling me back all the time?

I was standing in between his legs looking down at him. I warped my arms around his neck and his hands rested on my hips. He leaned up making a kissy face. I started laughing.

"What?" He laughed too.

"N-nothing" I stopped laughing and leaned down to kiss him.

"Ok let's go" I said pulling away.

He stood up and smacked my butt as we walked out. I laughed and playfully glared at him.
We walked down stairs and saw that everybody was still there just sitting around.

"Hey we'll be back in a bit" I said walking out before they could ask any questions.

-----At Starbucks-----

"What are you getting?" Wes asked looking down at me while we were standing in line.

"Hmmm tall mocha iced coffee with whipped cream" I smiled to myself.

We walked up to the counter and Wes ordered my drink and his.

"Name?"

"Wesley" the girl behind the counter smiled at him and wrote his name on one of the cups.

"And yours?" she said flatly turning to me.

"Torii" she wrote it and told us the price.
I reached for my money but We stopped me. He then took out his wallet and paid.