Chapter 15

dRuNk 

This chapter contains a reference to attempted suicide.

A/N: Try listening to dRuNk by ZAYN while reading this chapter since I believe it will suit Samantha's emotions. I apologise if this chapter is filled with Stephen and Samantha, and I apologise if I silently shipping them. I hope you find this chapter enjoyable. I promise that the next chapter will resume normalcy. 

Samantha awakens in an unfamiliar place. When she felt the negative affects of the booze that was killing her right now, she gripped her head and let out a loud groan. Her vision is still hazy, and the room continues to swirl as if she were intoxicated. She promised herself she would never drink again, but the next day she found herself in an unknown room, her head banging so loudly.

She attempted to stand up but fell to the ground with a loud thud. She moaned once again as her face collided with the hardwood floor. " Fuck!"

"That's the outcome of being a drunkard person who wants to drink every beverage that exists in this planet," she explained as she flipped around to face the man who was leaning against the door with his arms crossed. Samantha didn't see the man's face, but his speech and mannerisms seem to be familiar.

"Could you kindly lift me up? My vision is blurry right now, and I don't want to be slammed on the floor," she demanded.

"What if I don't? Anyway, it's your fault to feel that way; who's going to order you to drink too much alcohol last night, then come here and ruin my life again?"

Samantha's head was beating harder, and she yelled in anguish. "Stop talking! What are you, my mother, to chastise me like that?! Please, help me stand up so you can fucking throw me out of your fucking house if you want!" she cried on the floor. She closes her eyes and prepares to slumber once more until another voice enters the room where she is staying.

Someone reprimanded him, "What the heck did you do to that poor girl?"

He objected, "I didn't do anything to her; she did it to herself. Why are you accusing me?" She heard the other man take a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself.

"You know what? Instead of assisting the poor girl, you just sat there and watched her like a good TV show," the other man replied.

He answered quietly, "She deserves it." Samantha saw the sorcerer and another person who appeared to be Chinese or Korean when she opened her eyes.

" You know, mister—I'm not sure who you are—been he's acting like a jerk lately, and do you want to hear what he did to me? He—"

"Shut up!" shouted the sorcerer. Wong glared angrily at Stephen before storming out, leaving them alone.

Samantha is attempting to assist herself because the man in front of her appears unconcerned about her wishes. She sarcastically remarked, "Thanks for being a gentleman."

"See, you can do it yourself; why do you need my assistance?"

Samantha rolled her eyes and remarked, "You know, I thought you were a wonderful man, but you're one of the bitches I met. Actually, you're more than a bitch and asshole," as she sat in her bed.

"Why am I here?" she asks herself, relieved that she is still dressed in the same clothing as yesterday.

Stephen cocked his head. "Don't worry, I didn't take advantage of those women who appear to be beautiful on the outside but are as foolish as ever on the inside," he explained.