Chapter 18

Abduction

" Samantha Anne Smith, Marcus Agustus Smith and Thalia Francine Perez's adoptive daughter. The only daughter. The loveliest one."

"She was messed since her adoptive parents were slain by a savage killer. Cause of death: too many stabbed from their bodies. After many years of their deaths, still can't go on. Still blaming herself for the crimes she didn't commit yet she is a tough like Marcus."

Samantha blinked as often as she could until her vision was restored. She awoke in a strange room, seated in a strange chair. She was expecting to be bound here, but she was not. She studied the chamber, which was painted white, and noticed many replicas of Gods she was unfamiliar with.

"Where am I? Is this a dream?" she questioned, her voice trembling. Unknown person approaches her and squats to examine her face.

Someone said, "This is not a dream, sweetheart; this is reality."

She grumbled, "Fuck this reality. Boring." When he heard her comments, he smirked.

"You have a parasite—oh, a symbiote—inside your body; he doesn't want to be named that because he isn't a virus, but I'm not worried because he isn't here with us."

She gave him a weak stare. "What the hell did you want? Tell me so I can get out of here."

He inquired, "How was that intended to treat someone who saved you from death?"

He took the glass in his hands and drank from it. He looks at her while swirling his drinks. "You're always drunk and wasted; you don't have a proper job because of your bad habits; you don't have friends because they're all afraid of you; you didn't graduate from college because your uncle took away your allowance when he discovered that you spent your money on beverages; and you also have three failed subjects, which is why the scholarship you applied for didn't recognise you as one of their sponsors."

She moaned as her head spun so fast that she felt like puking on the floor. "Fuck you, Sherlock. I have no idea who you are."

"Are you deducing me? Are you the genuine consultant detective, and you're deducing my entire life for your investigation?" she sarcastically said.

The dude makes a joke about her. "You're still as good as your father; he's such a funny guy; that's why he died so young," Samantha realised. She stood up and grabbed the man's collar, choking him till he couldn't breathe any longer and died in her arms. Until his arrogance seizes her and drags her away from him.

She fought it, but there were just too many of them. Samantha's neck tingles with electricity, and she tremors until she returns to her chair.

He approaches her again and squats. "You're so stubborn, kid; I'm glad you're here; I don't want to damage you, so my conscience won't bother me."

Samantha panted and promptly opened her eyes. Her nightmares were all too real. She grasped his collar till she was electrified. She examines her hands, which are now completely tied. When she glances around, she notices that it is now dark. Her section was the only one with any light.

"You are now awake." Heard a raspy voice the roaring around the whole room.

She inquired, "Who are you?" She heard a large stomp approaching her. It sounds really familiar.

"Hello, Samantha," she said as she saw Jonas, her ex-boyfriend, standing there. He is dressed in a black polo shirt and black silky trouser, which enhances his appeal. She was merely perplexed as to why he was there. Is he the one planning her kidnapping?