𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫

([A/T] = Adeptus Title) ([A/N] = Adeptus Name) ([Y/N] = Your Name)

Your POV:

"This is black blood, the blood of an Adeptus. This, is my blood."

.

.

.

I showed him my hand covered in my own blood. Now that I had calmed down I was starting to feel a little dizzy from the blood loss. When Alatus looked at it, shock was painted all over his face. I saw that he eyed my wounds, either to check if the blood coming from them was also black or to check if my wounds were bad and needed treatment. I'm not sure. He tried to speak but no sound came out of his mouth. He looked frightened. My head started spinning and I knew that was a bad sign. I squinted my eyes and tried to focus on one point. I decided that the point would be Xiaos eyes. They were the ones that had the most prominent color out of anything in my sight. They were a bright warm yellow, almost orange. His red and black eyeliner complemented his eyes well. Now that I was focusing on his appearance I also noticed that his hair was now short. Last time I had seen it, it was long. He would usually wear it up in a high ponytail but now he had cut it short. Two longer strands of hair hanging in front of his face and the rest cut short behind his ears. 

My vision was getting blurry.

Alatus/Xiao POV:

When they showed me their hand I was utterly speechless. I knew that they weren't lying to me. This person was indeed [A/N] but I just couldn't accept it. I looked at their wounds and saw that they were still bleeding, not good. I tried to say something, anything but I couldn't even utter a single word. I noticed that they looked strained, like they were desperately tying too cling onto consciousness. First when they let out an irritated growl and placed their hand on their face to soothe the pain they probably felt a lot of, I realized what position we were in. Our legs tangled, them balancing themselves on their hand right above my shoulder, [Y/N]'s face dangerously close to mine. I could feel something similar to panic but it wasn't cold and ruthless, it was getting overwhelmingly hot and I was becoming self-conscious. 

I finally snapped out of it when [A/N] decided to get up, I got up as well. As soon as I did, [A/N] began to softly shake. I was unsure of what to do and in my hesitation they fell. I caught them just before they touched the ground because of my good reflexes. Looks like they passed out. Their wounds were bad, really bad. I knew that I hadn't given them these wounds because of the way they looked. They looked jagged and torn most likely not made from a physical weapon, they most likely got their wounds from a catalyst user, because of the purple tint in their skin around that area I think it was someone with electro powers. The wounds had to be treated immediately, they would bleed out if the injury wasn't tended to. 

I teleported them to my room at Wangshu Inn and carefully placed them down on my bed. I searched through my drawers for a health kit and I quickly found one. [A/N]'s breathing was getting weaker so I had to hurry. I went to [Y/N]'s side and started to smear a soothing cream on the injury on their arm to cleanse the wound. Then I bandaged it. When it was time for the wound on their waist I had to be more careful since the wound was bigger. When I lifted up in their shirt I saw it.

Not just the wound but also the black spot on their stomach. As soon as I saw it I knew exactly what it was from and who had caused it. 

The answer was me. 

I can never forgive myself. 

Ever.

______________________________________________________

I'm going into my exams soon so I have to study, thats why i havent been posting as much as i used to

exams are scary lol

thank you for all the love and support youve shown this story <33 ily

see you guys :DDD