Dreams? Dumbass. || Sleepy!Jotaro x Reader

omg--thanks for over 400 reads now lmao; i didn't think this would get anywhere, but i'm glad you all enjoy it :)

im writing another jotaro one-shot because i hate myself just enough to attempt to do this for you without cringing (all jokes aside, jotaro isn't my favorite dude in the whole world, and i don't find him that attractive, so yeah; i kinda suck at writing jotaro ones lmaoo)

i hope you all enjoy this though, and if you have any (and i mean any) requests, leave a comment down below :))

---

Who: Sleepy!Jotaro x Reader

Storyline: You have a bad dream and wake Jotaro up, but he doesn't want to be woken up, and he's bad at comforting (or feeling anything except hate, annoyance, and loneliness), for that matter.

---

You jolt awake, startled, and breathing a mile a minute. You've just had the worst nightmare in a while, and you're shaking violently, trying to catch your breath. You look around your dark room, squinting. That dream was so real, you had to check and make sure nothing was wrong. The door is closed, the closet door is shut, and no one's here except you....and him.

Jotaro lays there, his eyes closed, and his face in that resting ''I hate you." face. His strong arms are behind his head, and his wide chest is tucked under the blanket. He's sleeping peacefully; his breathing is soft and quiet, but harsh and deep. You stare at his sharp facial features; his strong jawline, sharp eyebrows, and straight nose. You blush to yourself. How the actual heck did I manage to ask him to become my boyfriend? You ask yourself.

You soon snap out of the dazed state you're in, because the thoughts of that terrible dream flood back into your mind, and your eyes water, terrified. You hate to do this because you know Jotaro is a rude person, and does not act sweet when someone interrupts him, and because Jotaro doesn't have a nice, considerate, and polite personality.

You grab onto his arm, and shake him violently, kind of hoping he doesn't move a muscle, and yell at you. Despite your wishes, he wakes up, slowly opening his green eyes. He groans, his deep voice muffled in his pillow. He slowly closes his eyes again, and you have to shake him harder to wake him up fully.

"What?---What the hell is your problem?" Jotaro murmurs into his pillow, and you blush. "Jotaro, I--" You stammer, and Jotaro sighs to himself. "God Almighty---Stop stammering. It's annoying as hell." He says again, rubbing your eyes, and you breathe shakily. "Jotaro--I had a bad dream." You whimper, and wrap your arms around his waist. 

Jotaro sighs to himself, and pries your arms from around his waist. "Yare yare daze. What do you want me to do about it, huh? Cry yourself a river, and get over it." Jotaro groans again, and turns his face to the wall. "But, Jotaro! I'm scared.." You say, whimpering. He mutters a few words you can't understand, grumbles again, and turns to you.

You sit up in the bed, clenching your pillow as tight as you can, rocking back and forth. Jotaro sits up and stares at you, a mix of annoyance and anger in his eyes. After a few minutes of silence, he raises one eyebrow. "Stop it." He says, and you do as he says, staring at him. "God...what was the stupid dream even about?" He asks annoyed, and you shake your head.

"I-It was about...y-you." You stammer, blushing. You've had many dreams about Jotaro, but this one stuck with you. Jotaro's eyes light up, but then he goes back to his classic "I hate you." face, frowning. He runs a hand through his curly black hair, and you blush harder. "Why the hell are you dreaming about me?" He asks, his deep voice filling the room.

"I-I don't know; you were fighting someone...and--and then something bad happened---you died in my arms." You explain, staring at your pillow. Jotaro sighs to himself, and sits up. He stares at the clock on his bedside table. "It's two in the damn morning. You're such a--" He starts, but you wrap your arms around his waist again, and he sits there, surprised.

"Jotaro---I'm scared." You whisper into his chest, and he sighs to himself. He awkwardly wraps his arms around you, and lays his head on your head. " A dream is just a dream, dumbass. Stop worrying about it; I'm still here, alive, and talking to you. Just---just forget about it, you idiot." He whispers in your ear, and you blush.

You sigh to yourself once more, and close your eyes. Jotaro sits there awkwardly, his breathing steady and calm. "How can you be so calm all the time?" You ask him, and he sighs. "Yare yare daze---I don't know, damn it. I get angry--I just...don't care." Jotaro explains, and you sigh. "Jotaro?" You ask. "What?" He bites, annoyed.

"You can't always just "not care"; people need you to care from time to time." You say, and stare up at him. Jotaro stares somewhere else in the room, and you can swear you see tears in his eyes. "Jotaro?" You ask, and he stares back at you. "What the actual hell do you want?" He asks angrily. "Are you crying?" You ask, sitting up.

"No, damn it. I'm fine." He replies, staring up at the ceiling. "Okay then." You smile to yourself, and lay your head in his lap. "Why the hell is your head in my lap?" He asks, annoyed. "Can you stroke my head until I fall asleep?" You ask, and Jotaro scoffs. "Absolutely not." He says, and you stare up at him. "Please~" You ask, and Jotaro sighs.

"Fine." He replies, and he does as you say, awkwardly stroking your head. You slowly but surely fall asleep, and Jotaro lifts your head from his lap, and onto your pillow. He tucks you in and stares at you for a few minutes, and blushes. 

"Dreams? Dumbass. Now shut the hell up and go back to sleep, damn it." He blushes to himself, and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.

that was actually really fun to write lmao; i hope you all enjoyed, and thanks for 403 reads :)

arrivederci; ti amo fino alla luna e ritorno~

---Arii❤