His Extended Love.

POV-(Y/n):

     Is he ok?

     Is he still alive?

     He's been unconscious for awhile.

     This kid fought the Freedom Gundam?!

     How?!

     It's amazing he's still alive.

     How did he beat that Gundam?!

     I didn't think that Gundam could be beaten, especially while the Archangel was with it!

     Impossible!

     He didn't just fight it, he defeated it!

     You're kidding!

     Not kidding, Zinnerman said he cut that thing in half like a hot knife through butter.

     Holy Shit.

     The Newtype smoked the Coordinator!

     Does this mean we're at war with the Archangel crew now?

     Doubt it, they fled with their tail tucked when the Kshatriya and Gaia deployed to reinforce the Sazabi.

     Does this mean the other kids are as capable as him?

     No way to tell, there's so many in the different programs after all.

     Is she allowed in there?

     They're inseparable, she won't leave him. She's been in there cuddled next to him in the hospital bed for days.

     Isn't that against protocol?

     You wanna try separating them? Be my guest; she'd cut us all to pieces.

     You think the higher ups saw that battle?

     I'd be shocked if they didn't.

     Do you think Orb will catch wind of it?

     Do you think Misurugi will hear about it?

Do you think Night City knows about it?

     Everyone from here to fucking Axis will know.

    That the Sazabi defeated the Freedom.

     Voices. So many voices. They rang through my ears more and more each day. Some were said out loud, as conversations between friends. Others were just the random thoughts that my senses could pick up from their minds. All were consistently about how surprised they are that I'm still alive, or how shocked they are that I won. I didn't know whether to be happy with my victory against that Gundam, or insulted that they doubted I could win in the first place.

     All I saw was black, not knowing fully where I was besides it being clear Zeon territory. Just me in the dark, and the numerous voices and thoughts of those that walked by whatever chambers I currently laid in. My body hurt so bad, but it was quickly feeling better. The pain was worth the win, though. When my beam tomahawk cleaved the Freedom in two...

     I felt so alive.

     A strong warmth wrapped around me, keeping me calm and soothed whenever the voices would get too overwhelming for my mind. I felt...safe. The seeming embrace kept me softly snuggled in as I rested, like the warm hug of a protector.