Heliopolis

POV-(Y/n)

The humble Garencieres floated out into the vast exterior shipyard outside of Dock 3, the ship staring out into the nebula skies of Zeonic Territory Space. It was always mesmerizing to me how oddly beautiful space is. The starry expanses and glowing nebulas were as hypnotizing as they were breathtaking. The combination of colors and unique formations practically painted a kaleidoscope picture that was a true testament to nature's majesty, even outside of Earth.

The various satellites, space stations, and different colonies all dotted the skyscape as far as the eye could see. Various ships both military, industrial, civilian, and economic all flew throughout the spaceway lanes outside of the hypermassive Solomon. It was incredible how prosperous Neo Zeon had become, despite our rough past and the Federation's various attempted interferences.

The Garencieres flew out using it's minor thrusters and once it got a safe enough distance away from the now closed Dock 3 and the 3rd shipyard, it's primary thrusters ignited and the ship immediately and rapidly accelerated to regular flight speed.

     I was mesmerized by the majesty of open Zeonic space, until I was interrupted by my beautiful love Stella straddling me as I sat on the lounge couch. She inched closer and closer to me until our noses and foreheads touched. She always did this when she was feeling loving, but this time was different. She looked stressed, almost panicked.

     (Y/n): What's wrong Stella-boo?

     She had a rather worried but pouty expression to her face.

     Stella: Are you getting married to other girls, (Y/n)-boo?

     (Y/n): W-What?! What do you mean?

     Stella: Those women were talking about introducing you to other girls and marrying you off!

     (Y/n): I-I hadn't heard any mention of that before then!

     Stella: But what if they marry you off and we never get to see each other again! I can't take it, (Y/n)-boo! You're my other half! I love you! I can't bear the thought of losing you!

     She was shaking in nervousness and I could immediately tell she was scared. I wrapped my arms around her waist and immediately pulled her closer to me, where she was pressed against my body and she tucked her head under my chin. She relaxed on my lap as a ran my hands through her lovely blonde hair. We sat there in each other's comfort and warmth as I gently swayed us back and forth ever so slightly. All of this always calmed her down, and I could tell that it was working now as she practically melted into my embrace.

She looked up at me, and I gave her a small kiss on her forehead; which made her smile and blush pink. Her right hand's fingers interlaced with my left as I spoke softly to her.

(Y/n): You're so foolish, Stella-boo.

Stella: Oh? I am?

(Y/n): Yes, you'd have to be foolish to think for a single second that I would ever leave you.

Her face lit up with joy as her hug around me tightened. Burying her face into my chest for a few seconds before raising her head again to kiss me on the neck. She then spoke, the joy evident in her voice.

Stella: Thank you so much (Y/n)-boo, I don't know what I'd do without you!

(Y/n): And you'll never have to find out, I'll always be here for you. My Stella-boo~

Stella: What if they marry you to someone?

(Y/n): That was my first time hearing about that, so I'm not sure...but no matter what the Council of Zeon decides I'll always love you and take you with me! I'll never let them separate us!