Quess and Arlette

POV-(Y/n):

     The girl was adorable! She stood fairly short; with light skin and a fair, flawless complexion. Her body form was cute and petite; her nice slender bare legs covered only by a black skirt that matched her black and white long-sleeved sailor fuku uniform. Her hair was tied up in asymmetrical twintails and had a lovely light teal coloration to them. Her hips were quite tight and alluring and the curves of her chest showed even from under the uniform. As we made eye contact; I practically got lost in her beautiful violet eyes. I couldn't even say anything I was so taken aback by them that I didn't even realize I was staring as she stood back up; mad at me bumping into her earlier.

     ??????: Watch where you're running asshole!

     She was mad, but had a cute (even if angry) sound to her voice.

     ??????: Are you going to say something?

     (Y/n): Oh! Wel—

     ??????: Or are you just going to sit there like an idiot?!

     (Y/n): Well I—

     ??????: Forget it! I have to go anyway, watch where you're going next time before you sprint around a corner!

     The conversation had devolved so fast that I didn't even know what to say. I didn't want to anger her further but I also didn't want to seem like a babbling idiot. The girl seemed to be quite moody and annoyed so I was worried that saying anything would just piss her off more. As she walked by I could only let two words muster from my lips.

     (Y/n): I'm sorry...

     The girl stopped walking and turned back to look at me over her shoulder. Thinking this was my second chance to say something, I started to stand...only to be met with the same painful burning sensation that I had felt several times before. Perhaps I wasn't as healed or energized as I thought I was and maybe my body needed more time to recover. I don't fully know; but nevertheless I fell back to the floor on my rear end. The girl seemed to take note, fully turning around.

     ??????: Can you not get up or are you just that clumsy?

     (Y/n): I'll be fine, I just have to take it a bit slow.

     Giving her a smile that tried to hide the pain; I attempted to stand again. Same result; I fell to the floor like an oaf. I tried to catch myself but only made things worse. I tried to stand a third time; but this time was different. I felt a petite hand on my right arm. Looking over, I saw it was the cute teal-haired girl!

     She squatted down next to me and put my right arm around her shoulders; holding my arm in place with her right hand. She then put her left arm around the back of my waist; gently grabbing my left side.

     ??????: Slowly, on three. One..

     (Y/n): Two..

     (Y/n) and ??????: Three!

     With my body leaning against her's we both stood up straight. My legs hurt but...not as much as they did when I tried it myself. I couldn't help but notice the girl's soft sweet scent, being this close to her. I could feel my face begin to heat up a bit with light blush as she held me closer getting me stable.

??????: If you have a hard time walking, why are you out running through the corridors?

(Y/n): I...I wanted to see if my Mobile Suit was ok...as silly as that sounds.

??????: Damaged in a previous skirmish?

(Y/n): Something like that...I won the engagement but the Unit and I were both hurt afterwards *chuckles*.