Recognition

POV-Third Person

The stars gleamed with serene light around the grandiose Capital of the Zeon Territories; Solomon. The mysterious hypermassive colony fortress floated gracefully in space, the large amounts of spacefaring activity had spaceships and other vessels flying by the advanced crown-jewel of Neo Zeon along their way. Inside one of the vast city clusters within Solomon though, was a situation far different that interrupted the graceful expanses and scenery of space.

In one of the largest megalithic arena's ever seen; the massive council of the Neo Zeon Alliance collaborated. A situation had come up that turned to a whole new need of urgency. Influential figures from all around each sector of the Alliance gathered. Zeonic territories like Solomon, Axis, Moussa, Side 3, Core 3, Zanscare, and so many others had their leaders in attendance. Earth Alliance officials gathered as well, as did the representatives of Toha Heavy Industries, Sidonia, and Anaheim Electronics. Even high ranking military and royal diplomats that weren't fully allied with Zeon gathered for the occasion.

This wasn't just a meeting of the minds either, it was a ceremony. Thousands upon thousands sat in seats of the arena itself. The assembly was also broadcasted across all Zeonic Territories as tens of millions watched from home or deployment.

All brought together by aligning mutual interests against the Earth Federation, ZAFT, and their vassals. They all chattered and talked amongst themselves.

That was until; the sharply dressed leader of Neo Zeon stepped up to the elevated podium in the middle of the circular arena. A fascinating and calm, collected man in a silver mask with red lenses. Everyone in the room immediately got quiet in order to hear the man speak. His unorthodox name more of an alias than anything else.

Full Frontal: Ladies and Gentlemen, let us begin. We have all been summoned here to discuss the ongoing campaigns against the Earth Federation. First though; a development has been made.

Right as he said this, he raised his right hand slightly and a Mobile Suit slowly descended. A Geara Zulu Heavy Type, but with an uncharacteristic bright purple paint job and more ornate white highlights throughout. A deeper shade of purple colored the units Torso and upon it's head was a blade antenna.

 A deeper shade of purple colored the units Torso and upon it's head was a blade antenna

    A second Unit floated down right next to the first one. This one had a rather menacing deep grey color and like the other, had a blade antenna on it's head which signified a special status above that of the average soldier or pilot, with similar white highlights all around.

 This one had a rather menacing deep grey color and like the other, had a blade antenna on it's head which signified a special status above that of the average soldier or pilot, with similar white highlights all around