Conference of Two

POV-(Y/n):

I opened my eyes, the dim lights of the room calming my vision. The TV was still on but muted so we could sleep. Feeling the snug warmth around me, I look down to see my beautiful Stella hugged around me, snuggled into my chest. I couldn't help but smile at her adorable sleeping face as I ran my hands through her soft blonde hair. Her supple pink lips parted ever so slightly. Her absolute beauty always leaves me in awe, looking at her is just a treat for my eyes.

     Looking at the muted TV, I could see the main Night City News channel. Stan, the host, was the usual caster and even though the Monitor was muted I could still practically hear his voice. He appeared to  be talking about the various gangs in the city and other current events. What interested me though; was whenever the footage changed to live coverage of various Mobile Suits appearing on the screen. These units were mainly vivid red and white in color, but had a black torso that contrasted well while having something similar to the traditional Gundam-Unit head.

 These units were mainly vivid red and white in color, but had a black torso that contrasted well while having something similar to the traditional Gundam-Unit head

     There were several of them, all standing in a salute and in front of them stood a woman at a podium like she was giving a press conference. She was a gorgeous woman yet had a rather eerie vibe to her, though that might just be my initial instincts. She was a rather tall woman with a proud and professional posture, her clothing regal and vivid; it's deep violet hue with golden ornaments contrasting beautifully with her pale skin. Her hair was long and darker than midnight as it blew in the gentle Orb breeze. What was most striking to me though, were her eyes. She had crimson eyes with a fiery gleam to them. I was accustomed to seeing red eyes, as I love Stella's beautiful eyes; but Stella's had a more pinkish hue to them. This woman's eyes were red like blood.

 This woman's eyes were red like blood