Lucy's house

It had been two days since the three went on Yuki and Jade's first job, nothing much had happened. The were just spent chatting to the other members of the guild. Getting to know their family a little better. Mira had given them directions to Lucy's house so Yuki and Jade though they might pay her visit, see what her place is like.

"Is this it?" Jade asked. Yuki looked down at the rather confusing instructions Mira had given them.

"Um it looks about right. We have a river behind us, we're just outside of town. This has to be it. Let's just knock on the door and see what happens." Yuki walked up to the door and knocked loudly with Jade beside her. There were the sounds of footsteps inside the house and then the door opened and there stood Lucy.

"Hey Lucy, we thought we might come and check out your place if that's alright."

"Yeah course it is. Thanks for using the door, no one else seems too. They just climb in through the window when ever they feel like it. Natsu and Happy are the worst for it but come on up." She said walking up the stairs to her apartment with Yuki and Jade following close behind them. When Lucy let them in Yuki saw Natsu, Happy, Gray and Erza all lounging out on Lucy's furniture. Natsu smiled goofily when he saw Yuki and Jade walk in.

"Hey guys." He greeted them.

"They really do just make themselves comfortable don't they?" Yuki said to an annoyed looking Lucy.

"It gets worse when Natsu and Happy decide to just clean out your fridge." Yuki smiled and went to sit down on the bed next to Gray. Natsu was sat on the floor and Erza seemed to be doing some snooping through Lucy's wardrobe.

"So what brings you here Yuki?" Asked Lucy.

"Nothing really I just wanted to see where you live. It's quiet a cozy apartment."

"Yeah it is, speaking of which we need to go on a job soon. The rent is coming up and I'm broke."

"Maybe you should think about cutting back on food Lucy, you don't need to eat as much as you do, your getting pretty fat." Said Happy, Lucy scowled at him.

"I ONLY SPEND SO MUCH ON FOOD BECAUSE YOU AND NASTU EAT IT ALL." She shouted at him.

"Don't blame your eating problem on us." Happy replied making Jade who was sat next to him giggle slightly.

"Hey Yuki!" Natsu called out suddenly. "We have been thinking, how would you and Jade like to join team Natsu?"

"Wh-what really?" Asked Yuki woth a shocked expression.

"Team Natsu is the strongest team in Fairy Tail." Gray explained.

"And we all agreed that for you and Jade to join us would make perfect sense since you are very powerful." Erza said.

"It also means that you don't have to do jobs on your own. We fight as a team. So what do you say?" Said Lucy. Yuki looked at Jade and raised her eyebrows having a silent conversation with her. Jade understood what she meant and nodded.

"We say we would be honoured to join."

"Good because Happy and I already picked a job." Said Natsu taking out a piece paper which Lucy took from him.

"You can't just go picking jobs on your own flame brain. If we're coming with you we should get a say." Natsu jumped up and clenched his fist and glared at Gray.

"What did you call me Ice princess?" Gray then jumped up and smashed heads with Natsu.

"You heard me you flaming idiot." That was when Erza stepped in and placed a hand on both of their shoulders making them cringe away and look scared.

"Now now boys we don't want to mess Lucy's place up do we?"

"No mam!" They both said shying away from her.

"What's the job Lucy?" Yuki asked.

"It's to defeat a beast living in the sewers under the town. The whole town had to evacuate and move to the neighbouring town because of it. They never actually saw the thing but every so often a large tentacle would appear from a drainage pipe and snatch up a civilian. Once they were taking down to the sewers by the monster they were never seen again."

"So what? Where dealing with a man eating octopus here." Said Gray and Lucy frowned at the request.

"It seems that way."

"Sounds like a good job request. You did good picking it out Natsu." Said Erza giving him a hard pat on the back. She hit him so hard that his face scrunched up in pain. Lucy looked up at them all.

"The town is pretty far away though, which means that were going to have to take the train..."