Erza VS the white witch

Team Natsu walked into the guild hall and looked around nervously. Natsu was at the front if the group. He lifted his head up and sniffed the air.

"They are defiantly here." He said picking up his friends scent. He noticed that Yuki's scent smelt a little different but he thought nothing of it.

"Where is everyone?" Asked Lucy noticing that their was no one around.

"Something's wrong. Why would a guild that have kept themselves hidden all this time suddenly reveal themselves to us, the enemy?" Gray asked them.

"None of that matters. He need to find Yuki and the others and get out of here. The others will probably be in a cell somewhere but Yuki...I just hope she is safe."

"Safe?" Questioned a cold woman's voice. Before them appeared a woman with red eyes and long white hair. She wore a black dress and a cold smile. "Yuki is far from safe."

"What the hell have you done with Yuki?" Shouted Gray stepping forward ready to fight her.

"I have not done anything. It is her uncle that does all the dirty work. I am much to important to do the torturing."

"Your torturing her?" Growled Erza angirly.

"To get what we want we will do whatever is necessary."

"Who exactly are 'we?'" Asked Lucy

"Black Viper, the guild one are stood in right now. In Yuki's blood their is something that belongs to us, something her parents took from us to save their sick child."

"What is it?"

"Dragon blood. Something very heard ti get a hold of these days. It has amazing healing powers and increase the magic energy the person has. Making Yuki very powerful indeed. Did you guys never even wonder why she can use two different types of very powerful ice magic?"

"How do you know so much about Yuki?" Gray asked her.

"My brother and I have been responsible for tracking Yuki down all these years. She kept moving so it became rather a pain but now she she made the fatal mistake of settling down in one place."

"Then we have to find Yuki now!" Said Erza summoning a sword to her side. "You guys go, I will take care of her."

"No way I'm leaving her to you." Said Natsu stepping forward with a fist full of flames.

"Natsu if you don't leave you'll have my wrath to answer too." Natsu took one look at Erza faces and though better of fighting her on this. He turned and began to leave with the others following him.

"We're leaving her to you Erza. I know you won't let us down." Said Gray over his shoulder as they left. Erza readied her sword at the girl but before she could even do anything she found herself flying across to room. The girl had punched her in the side of the face but she had moved so quickly that Erza didn't even see her move.

"The great Titania, how humiliating it will be for you to be defeated by me. I am Storm, also known as the White witch. I am the flash raven mage of Black Viper."

"Flash raven?" Erza repeated, she had never heard of that type of magic and giving herself time to recover from the blow.

"It's magic that allows me to move very close to the speed of light as well as increasing the power behind my attacks and my reaction time."

"If that is the case then I shall have to speed up to catch up with you. Requip: flight armour." She shouted and charged with new speed at the girl but even at that inhuman speed Storm was still faster. Storm punched Erza in the stomach and she was sent backwards again.

"Armour to increase your speed, it's cute but still not enough to catch up with me. Tell me Titania how can you hit someone when you don't know which is real?" As she said this hundreds of images if the girl appeared all around her. Which one was she? Erza summoned more swords that floated above her head, she sent them flying at every image of the girl. She heard a whine of pain from behind her and the girl faded leaving only one with a large cut in her arm.

"Not everything is about speed." She said to the girl. "Sometimes it's about out smarting your enemy."

"That's where your wrong. If you are quick enough you can get out of any situation but if we are fighting with sword then I think it is time I join in." She said pulling out a long sword from the folds in her dress. She unsheathed it and threw the case to the side and readied her sword. "Guardians flight!" She shouted and charged towards Erza. She slashed with immense speed but Erza managed to block most of her blows only taking a blow to the stomach. Storm was pushed backwards onto the floor.

"You are skilled in swordsmanship but you lack discipline." She said looking down at the white haired girl.

"I have never in my life met someone that can keep up with me as well as you did." The girl stood up. "I guess they don't call you the Titania for nothing, but don't think that means anything I still have tricks up my sleeve. This fight is far from over."

"I never expected it to be. It will be interesting to see how comes out of top."