The battle with an octopus part 2

Gray and Erza had moved out of the way so that Natsu and Yuki's roar would be more effective. Half of the monster was frozen and the other half was on fire. The octopus wailed in pain but then the ice and the flames vanished into the body of the octopus. Yuki's eyes widened and Natsu and Yuki rejoined their comrades on the ground.

"What the hell just happened?" Asked Gray.

"It absorbed it." Said Yuki and everyone looked at her like she was nuts.

"Did you say that that thing just absorbed magic power?" He said to her and Yuki nodded. The whole team watched as all the damage they had made to the monster disappeared. The tentacles that had been cut off regrew themselves. The cuts on it's body vanished and as of to make things worse it grew in size too. The octopus became so bid that it was touching the high roof of the cavern.

"Don't worry Miss Lucy I've got this, maybe later I can get a snoooooch." Said Taurus as he charged at the large octopus with his axe. His efforts were for nothing though as the octopus simple batted him out of the way like he was an un wanted fly. Taurus went flying avian at the wall.

"I'm sorry mIss Lucy." He said as he disappeared. Natsu set his fists alight and looked at the octopus angrily.

"This thing just keeps getting bigger huh?" He was about to charge at it but Yuki stopped him.

"No Natsu. Don't you see what is going on? This octopus has skin which allows it to absorb magic energy and use it to heal himself and get bigger."

"So we can't use magic on it." Said Lucy understanding that she was right. Natsu grinned and smashed his fists together.

"Looks like he have to take it out the old fashioned way then." He said as he changed at the monster again. Erza equip back into her everyday armour and her and Gray charged into battle behind Natsu. Jade came and picked Yuki up and they wet to help the others. Lucy pulled out her whip from the celestial world. She would not sit back and do nothing. This octopus had hurt Taurus after all and she was not going to let that fly. Lucy used the whip to manoeuvre heralded around the octopus doing what she could to help but unfortunately she attracted some unwanted attention and soon she found three different tentacles comic towards her at once. She couldn't see a way out but that was when she felt someone shove her out of the way and into safety. Lucy looked back and saw that her reducer was Yuki, who was now trapped by the octopus. She tried to wiggle free but it was no use he octopus was too strong and she could 't use magic on the thing so she was screwed. The others desperately attempted to come to her aid but they were to late and they watched as Yuki disappeared into the mouth of the octopus. Everyone froze for a moment but then Natsu couldn't take it any longer. His hand set alight and he pushed the octopus in the face.

"Give Yuki back or I'll make you give her back." He screamed. Lucy didn't know what to do. Yuki had been eaten because she was to saving her. It was her fault Yuki had died. Lucy watched as her friends attacked the monster with everything they had in an attempt to get Yuki back. Lucy stood up and tightened her grip on her whip. No, Yuki had to still be alive in there. Yuki was tough, thought we than most. It would take more than this to get rid of her. Having faith that her friend was still in there Lucy charged into battle. She got Yuki into this'd as she needed to get her out of it...

"Where am I?" Yuki said to herself. "Why is it so dark in here?" Yuki stood up but the ground beneath her feet was soft and slimy. The blood loss from her head was making her memory hazy. She remembered falling through a dark tunnel. Yuki thought hard and slowly everything can back to her. "Oh right I was eaten by a faint octopus. Could be worse I guess. So this is it's stomach, this is just disgusting but I need a way out of here." Yuki looked up at the black whole above here. That was where she feel from so that meant that that was the throat.

"It doesn't look like climbing back up through the throat is gonna happen. I guess I could cut my way out, but would that work? This thin has magic adsorbing skin. Wait it's skin absorbs that magic meaning if we use make on it it will only get stronger, but we can't defeat it without magic but there is no skin in a stomach. Meaning all his vital organs are exposed. Well I never thought I would say it but it seems that being eaten was actually a good thing. By eating me you have effectively just killed yourself. Well done there...not." Yuki got into her battle stance and place one hand straight above her head.

"Ice dragon: ice haven." She shouted bringing her fist down apon the octopus' stomach. Ice then covered everything insight. The blood flow stopped, the heart became frozen and stopped working. Yuki looked around her. "Didn't plan an escape route, not so good." As she said this Jade flew down the Octopus' throat. Tears were pouring down her face as she hugged her friend.

"I thought you were dead." She said.

"Nope still alive."

"You completely froze the thing. It's all frozen outside too, it's not moving any time soon."

"Good that's what I like to hear. This was one annoying octopus." Jade smiled and grabbed the back of her hoodie.

"The others are waiting for you outside."