Chapter 16;The Vision

On the multimedia is Lilly Collins,Playing as Augusta Walker :) ---->

Theodore's P.O.V

Pagkatapos ng paguusap namin ni Zummer ay umupo muna ako sa swivel chair 'ko at nagisip.Tama nga ba ang ginagawa 'ko?Am I misleading myself?I think not.Kaya ano ang pinagsasabi ni Zummer?I'm perfectly fine.He's not waking my senses,he's just confusing me.I sighed as I stood up the chair and walked to the direction of the door.Nang binuksan 'ko na ang pintuan ay nakita 'ko ang isang babae'ng may pulang buhok na puno ng galit sa kaniyang mga pulang mata.I smirked at her then cocked my head to the side."Miss me?" I teased.

Pero halata sa presensiya niya na galit na galit siya.My expression changed.I stared at her with worry."Are you...?Ayos ka lang?" Tanong 'ko naman ng puno ng concern.I placed a hand on her forehead.She's unusually cold.I immidiately hid my hand behind my back.

And then I asked the impossible."Are you sick?"

She breathed heavily before looking at me with eyes full of anger."Anong pinaguusapan niyo kanina ni Zummer?"

I turned pale."Narinig mo?"

Tiningnan niya lang ako ng may galit na ekspresiyon."I may have done the most idiotical and probable things both humans and any other kinds of creature out there can do,and yet I'm just an experimented vampire,and I may not hear everything clearly,but I'm not deaf.I'm not an idiot."

Tumingin ako sa baba and I bit my lower lip."How much of it did you hear?" I can't face her.

"How about 'everything'?" She said coldly.Her ambiance changing immidiately."And you know?Because of all these,I realized something,"

I looked at her with shame."What did you realized?"

Her eyes froze,just like a pair of sparkling gems on her pale face.And her face turned cold as well.

"I realized that I shouldn't have trusted you."

Her words cut like knives,like a machete was stabbed in my heart.I froze in place.

"You lier." She accused.That line was oddly familiar,and Zummer was right about the feeling when the line was used to describe him.She laughed without humor."Napakabulag 'ko na ba talaga para hindi 'ko makita na ginagamit mo lang ako?Na talaga'ng experimento lang ang tingin mo sa'kin?" She paused and scoffed."Para tingnan kung may personality ako?" She clapped three times."Wow.So now you know.At sana malaman mo rin na may damdamin rin ako." I have to explain everything to her.I mentally groaned. "Psh.You hypocrite,sorry excuse for a vampire president." She muttered.

I held both her sides.She tried to shake my hands off her but I hold onto her tighter.I looked into her eyes,she did the same."Listen,"

"I don't want to listen." She hissed.

I shook my head at her."I said listen," Napalakas ang boses 'ko sa kaniya and she pursed her mouth.I sighed at her."I just want to know you better so I told you to come back.Ayoko ng may naiiwan ako'ng pagkakamali sa kahapon,Augusta.And so that's why after I saw the vision,I was on my feet and on my way to the Amazon Basin.First time kita'ng nasilayan noon,at bukod sa vision at sa training,I want you to stay in my territory dahil gusto kita'ng makilala ng mabuti para alamin ang side ng kuwento mo."

I'm surprised that she haven't figured out the little lie I just made.I narrowed my eyes at her."Binabasa mo ba 'ko?" I asked.

Matagal tagal rin siya'ng tumahimik at patuloy na nakatingin sa akin ng may blanko'ng ekspresiyon."No." She said."Ngayong nabulag mo 'ko,napagisipan 'ko na dapat mabingi na rin lang ako para hindi 'ko na marinig ang mga walang halaga mo'ng pagiisip." She snorted then rolled her eyes."And thank you for defining me as pure evil and that Serine of yours as pure beauty."