02| he fell?

Chapter 2:
Jessie's Pov

HE FELL OVER. how? he was just walking backwards. how do you do that?
however I do feel bad because the guys start laughing and telling benny they told him so. oh man now I feel absolutely horrible. poor kid.
then the boys start yelling and laughung even harder to the point where the kid ran off.

Come on, Benny.
Why'd you do that?
A square, Benny.
The kid's a square
that's when Smalls grabs the ball and instead of throwing it he runs and gives it to me. "I don't believe this." one of the guys say annoyed.
"Here. Sorry. Sorry." smalls says nervous out of his pants.
"It's ok" I tell him trying to make sure he knows it's ok.

Right after the little interaction everyone's faces turn from faces of embarrassment to shock. Just then Benny starts jogging up to the small boy.
it's so sweet how much benny cares and is looking after him. I just find it so cute.

Benny's Pov
Instead of just throwing the ball to one of us smalls instead ran up to Jessie and stuck the ball in her glove. She seemed confused but reassured the poor kid being as sweet as she is and understanding that he was probably scared or nervous.

She's always been so sweet and compassionate around others and that's why I have the biggest crush on her. I mean most people do, like half the people at our school like her. She's beautiful and kind and amazing at baseball I mean who wouldn't be swooning over her.

Anyways I decided to jog over to smalls and teach a few tricks. He looked nervous and awkward but I'm here to help I mean I want him here.

Benny-Smalls
B- You can throw it, you know
S- No. I can't. I don't know how. Thanks for taking me here, but I think I'd better go.
B- Hey, hey. You think too much. I bet you get straight A's and sh*t, huh?
S- No, I got a "B" once.
Actually an A-minus. But it should've been a "B."
B- Man, this is baseball. You gotta stop thinking. You just have fun.
I mean, if you were having fun, you would've caught that ball.
You ever have a paper route?
S- I helped a guy once.
B- Okay. Well, chuck it like you would throw a paper. When your arm gets here, just let go.
It's that easy.
S- How do I catch it?
Smalls asks before I fully walk off and I try my best to give him the best explanation I could.
B- Just stand there and stick your glove out in the air. I'll take care of it.

After I give him that little tip I run off and the guys start yelling

About time, Benny.
-My clothes are going out of style.
"too late they already are, Squints." Jess remarks and I can't lie she's telling the truth.
- "Shut up!" squints says not being able to come up with a comeback.
"I told you, Benny." squints said after ignoring Jess

"Smalls, throw it to second.
Okay." I said while the guys groaned and complained.

"Come on benny this is a waste" Ham complains in my ear as I get ready to hit the ball to smalls. After I hit directly aiming at his glove everyone watches in anticipation.

Next thing you know he finally catches it. and everyone's eyes go wide and just then he takes my advice and just throws the ball. everyone starts talking saying he's pretty good. Even Kenny yells, "I knew it always".

Jess evens gets a cute little satisfied smile. God her smile was so amazing I could look at it all day. and that was about to be my plan until Ham yells at me. "Benny you good? You look like you're day dreaming".

Oh I was and it was about Jess, I just couldn't get her out of my head no matter what even if we weren't hanging out. I could never not be thinking about her.

"BENNY SNAP OUT OF IT MAN.. WHO ARE YOU STARRING A-......ohhhh," Ham finally gets it, "You're starring at Je-."
"SHUT UP" I say a but too loud and everyone turns to me with a questioning look. I just tell em it's nothing and that they should forget about it. Jess then locks eyes with me and mouthed are u okay, I was about to daze off again but I snapped out of it and just told her to not worry about it. But knowing her she'll check up on me later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd chapter!!!