chapter 7

^^^Steves P.O.V^^^
~~Night Time~

I sat by the pool with Carol and Tommy, waiting on Nancy.

"Ey you know...that Freak, Y/n, she's hot as hell" Tommy joked with a smile as he looked down at Carol.

Carol gasped and hit Tommys chest "Tommyyyy you don't call the Freak hot" Carol snapped as she rolled her eyes.

"Well she might a Freak but goddame shes built good" Tommy said. "Oh so what about me? Im built horrible compared to her?" Carol added as she looked into Tommy's eyes.

"Yes" he joked as he ruffled Carols curly hair.

Carol huffed and turned away from Tommy.

I swear those two get on my fucking nerves sometimes, yet this time....Tommy was right with what came out of his mouth.

Y/n Byers (hah they don't know your adopted) was built well......her body was almost perfect....it clashed well with her sharp/chubby face, small/large eyes, her dashing e/c eyes, and how her H/l h/c flowed behind her in the wind.

But.

Something about her wasnt right, something was off with her...maybe she did kill Will...maybe.....its something worse. I shoved at those thoughts.

I zoned back in looking at the gently waving blue pool water, Till..i heard two people talking..

I jumped from my seat and rush to the back door, opening it, than rushing to the front door.

The only people who should be coming are Nancy and her friend....Barb? Barbra? I have no clue.

I yanked the door open to be met with the faces of Nancy and her friend.

"Heyyy" i said with a smile.

"Heh hi Steve" Nancy mumbled with a small smile as her friend just nodded.

I moved out of the way and slowly started to lead the two to my backyard.

"So the 'party' is out here" i said as i walked out side.

"Ayyy! Welcome" Tommy said as he wrapped his arm around Carol.

"Hi Tommy, Hi carol" Nancy spoke as she stuck by my side...Still her friend said nothing....

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Y/n sat in the basement with Eleven by her side as the boys stood around them.

"SO you two escaped a lab and have superpowers?!?" Lucas argued still in shocked from the whole situation.

"Yes...we where trained in a science laboratory" Y/n said as Eleven clinged to her side.

Y/n didn't know what else to say...she never thought she'd have to sit infront of a bunch of kids and explain her past to them...they we're only 12...

"Thats...Badass!" Dustin yelled as he jumped around slightly.

"No its not...bad men could find us" y/n said softly,pulling Eleven closer to her.

"What?! What will they do if they find you two?" Mike asked, running his fingers through his messy dark hair.

Y/n sighed and made a gun shape with her hand, pointed it at herself, than eleven, than each of the boys.

Their eyes opened wider in shock, they felt their selfs tense slightly.

"But...you haven't been caught for...what...2 years?" Mike leaned in close.....waiting for her answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve stood by the pool,shotgunning a beer, feeling the poison liquid rush into his gut, burning his throat.

"Dame..still slow Steve! I bet Nancy could do it better than you!" Tommy chanted as he kept his arm around Carol..

"Hell no...she couldnt...could you Nancy?" Steve asked, turning to look at the girl.

"Maybe I could do it better" Nancy said with a small smile.

"Prove it" Steve handed Nancy a beer can and a pocket knife.

"You just stab the end and-" "i know what to do" with that Nancy sliced open the end of the can and quickly attached her lips to the cut, chugging the beer.

"Chug, chug, chug!" Tommy chanted out as his eyes stayed glued into Nancy.

Sure enough...Nancy shotgunned her beer faster than Steve had.

"Show off" Steve muttered.

"Barb why don't you try?" Nancy asked as she looked at her red headed friend who had stayed quiet the whole time.

"Oh no I'm fine" "Barb..its a Party come on" Barb rolled her eyes and stood up, grabbing the knife and a beer can. "Fine"

Barb held the can firmly as she scraped at the can trying to break it open.

But

Her hand slipped and the knife cut her finger.

"Fuck!" Barb hissed as she dropped the can and knife.

"Barb are you okay?!" Nancy asked panicked

"I'm fine! Steve where is your bathroom?!" Barb snapped as she looked at the teen boy.

"Um upstairs to the right" steve muttered averting eye contact.

The red head rushed off and into the house.

Nancy sighed...her best friend was now hurt and she was still partying with Steve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"None of this adds up..if the bad men are coming.....why haven't they found you yet Y/n?" Dustin asked as he tapped his foot on the ground repeatedly.

"I don't know how they found me...maybe its because i grew my hair out or hid my number or I'm that good at hiding" y/n muttered as all eyes where still on her and Eleven.

"So...all we got to do with Eleven is the same thing you did to stay out of sight?" Mike asked

"Yes...but it isn't easy Mike..."