chapter 13

"Those kids that hurt you.....they are weak compared to you" the blonde man said as he took a wash cloth and wiped the blood off my face.

"No...im the weak one" i muttered as i played with the ends of my gown.

"No...y/n" the blonde started as he gently grabbed my chin "you are strong......i feel the potential in you.." He said as he cupped my cheek.

"Your just holding yourself back" he whispered.

I sighed "but Papa he-" "papa dosnt always tell the truth...hes saying those things to get in your head....he is scared of you Y/n...he knows your strong"  he said and he raised his voice.

"Here come with me" The blonde put down his wash cloth down and walked to the door.

I hopped off the little bed as i slowly followed behind him.

The man led me down the halls and through a door that led to an empty room.

"Sit down" he ordered.

I quickly sat on the cold floor infront of him.

He walked off to the corner of the room than walked back.

"I want to try the next level with you...a little less than four kids here can actually do this...but i have a feeling youll be able to do it" the blonde man said with a soft smile as he lifted a blind fold and slowly wrapped it around my head .

He lifted the blind fold up so it was above my eyes as he handed me a photo of Papa.

"I want you to use your mind and try to locate papa...focuse on him and where he is at" the blonde said as he put a radio on a station that was only static.

I nodded at him as he pulled the blind fold back over my eyes.

I ran my finger tips along the photo as i concentrated.

I felt my eyes shift from side to side as i soon entered a black room.

Water laid on the floor and in the distance i saw papa and someone else.

"Found him" i muttered.

I walked closer, feeling the water splash against my feet with every step i took.

"SHES DANGEROUS! WE NEED TO KILL HER BEFORE SHE GETS TO STRONG" Papa yelled as he looked at a small and chubby man.

"Who are we talking about again?" The small man asked.

"003!" Papa yelled.

"Papa is wanting to kill me" i muttered out as my breathing gor heavier.

"Ah...the fire girl" the chubby man said as he looked at a file.

I walked behind the man to see it was a file about me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WAKE UP Y/N!" Johnathen screamed as he shook me.

I jumped awake and looked at him.

"What the hell Johnathen!" I groaned out as i sat up on the chair.

"You..you where breathing hard...and your nose is bleeding" Johnathen said as he looked behind him.

I quickly wiped the blood from under my nose and also looked behind Johnathen...i saw Nancy..she looked scared.

"Why is she here?" I asked as i jumped to my feet.

"Its alot to explain and you probably wont believe us" Nancy muttered as she rubbed her arm.

"Try me" i said with a tilt of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't believe us...do you?" Nancy said as she finished her story.

I nodded "no i believe you" i said as i smiled softly.

"You do?!" Johnathen and Nancy said at the same time.

"Yuppppp! Ive had my fair share with the super natural"
(I know i skipped the part with Joyce and the lights and Shiz but im tired and have had three break downs i promise ill make more accurate stuff)

"So youve delt with weird flower mouth creatures before?" Johnathen asked sarcastically

"I've found one before....and all i know is....they can break into our world....and we need to kill it" i said as i stood back up and looked among the two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to a store that sold hunting equipment...we didn't know how to kill this thing...but we can sure try.

Johnathen went to go buy a gun while me and Nancy walked around the store, looking for things.

I picked up two bear traps and put them in a small cart, while who Nancy put two things of gasoline in the cart.

We grabbed more stuff as Johnathen walked over holding a small pistol and a shot gun.

"Do either if you know how to shoot a gun?" He asked as he looked at us both.

"No" i whsipered and Nancy shook her head.

Johnathen sighed as he put the guns in the cart.

We went to the checkout and last minute i grabbed a baseball bat and nails.

"What are you kids doing with all of this?" A old man at the counter asked as we put our stuff on the counter.

"Monster hunting" nancy said with a giggle. I just smiled at the clerk.

We took the stuff out to Johnathens car and Nancy's eyes wondered.

"That bitch!" Nancy yelled as she looked behind her.

"What?" I asked as I looked at what she was looking at.

My eyes fell on a movie theater sign and in spray paint it said "Nancy the slut Wheeler"

I looked over at Nancy who had tears wielding in her eyes.

"Who did that" Johnathen asked as he looked at the sign.

"Steve!" Nancy cried out as she stormed to the theater with me following after.

"He cant wait to see her reaction after seeing the sign" i heard Steve's voice ring out.

I looked ti my right and down an alley way was Steve and his bitchy gang.

"Nancy look!" I yelled as i pointed down the alley.

Steve looked up at me, his eyes locking onto mine.

I saw a very prominate bruise along his nose bridge.

Nancy stormed down the alley and stormed right up to Steve.

"Well look what the cat dragged i-" steve didnt even have time to finish his sentence before Nancy smacked him hard across the face.

She was yelling at him than Steve walked closer to her.

"You do have some guts don't you Wheeler?" He hissed out as he pushed her back slightly.

"DONT TOUCH HER!" Johanthen yelled out as he rushes infront of Nancy.

"Oh what are you gonna do freak? Kill me like how you killed your brother? Or run away like a little fuck up?
Thats all they byers are..fuck ups. Your mom, brother, that sister of yours all of them"

Steve taunted as he pushed Johnathen.

Without warning Johnathen punched the hell out of Steve and didn't stop.

Johnathen punched Steve to the ground than got on top of him, still hitting him.

"GET OFF OF HIM JOHNATHEN!" I yelled as i grabbed his arm.

Johnathen harshly pushed me back,causing me to fall and scrape my hands and lower arm.

Nancy started yelling at Johnathen but all i heard where the sirens in the distance....