season 2 chapter 2

^^^y/n P.O.V^^^

Everyone in the party looked over at me as Keith looked at me too. Than it hit me...

What he wanted in return for information...was me to go out with him...

"No no no no! I am not going on a date with you!" I hissed out as i crossed my arms.

"Y/n! Come on! Just go on a date with him!" Lucas begged as he looked at me.

"No im not going to be acting like a prostitute for you guys!" I said, acting like Keith wasnt even there.

"But its for a good cause!" Lucas said, acting like getting information on who MADMAX was, was a good cause for me to go out with....Keith.

"No no dont go on a date with him you know what? Hes gonna spread his nasty ass rash to her whole family!" Dustin said loudly as he pointed to Keith.

Keith looked at Dustin in shock "Acne isn't a rash and it isnt contagious! You prepubescent wasiod!" Keith said as he clutch his cheeto back tightly.

"AY! don't talk to these kids like that!" I protested as i narrowed my eyes at Keith.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^^^Will P.O.V^^^

"Ohhh I'm a wasiod?!" Dustin argued getting pissed off.

"I would never go out with you! You make like what? 2.50 an hour?!" Y/n yelled..but I stopped paying attention.

I felt someting...heard someting.

I turned away from the party and slowly walked to the door.

The closer i got to the exist the louder the rumbling got.

Snow like things rushes past the door.

"Hey guys do you see the-"  I turned around and...everyone was gone...

The arcade that was one filled to the brim with people was now empty and dark....

The lights cut, and flickered, the small game lights where all that stayed on...

My eyes dashed around and my breathing go heavyier.

Vines covered every inch od the arcade...it was like i was back in that place....that horrible place i was in last year.

I heard a crash.

I gasped and turned on my heels, seeing the door of the arcade bash open.

I felt allured to the door, like someting was making my feet move closer and closer to the outside world. I tried to stop myself but my feet wouldn't stop moving.

Once i was outside the more it looked like that place. I felt my breathing pick up as the only other thing i heard as distant flickering of the arcade sign.

I kept walking, my eyes locked onto the sky. Every time lightning would flash the sky would go red, i thought i saw a figure take shape in the red sky.

"WILL! will you okay?!" Y/ns voice rang through my head, pulling me from my trance.

I looked back at her, my breathing still hard, i bet i looked as scared as i felt.

I looked back at the sky, not seeing what I had seen before.

"Yeah im good...i just...needed some air" i lied.

Y/n came over and hugged me, catching me off guard.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her, feeling all the stress and worry i was feeling before drip from my bones.

"Will! Come on your up on Dig Dug!" Mike yelled as he opened the door and looked at me and Y/n.

Y/n slowly let me go and patted my shoulder before wrapping her arm around my shouder and walking me back inside to the party....yet my mind stayed locked on what i had seen...

"Lets take that top score back" y/n said with a laugh as she looked down at me.

She's been overly protective after the events of last year, anyone who relavityly bullied me or called me Zombie boy she would yell at and even hit.

I think she still blames herself for what had happened to me when it wasnt her fault...

~~~~~~~Time skip by MuRrAy~~~~~~

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

A half bald man stood near the road as the cheif of police car pulled into the station.

Jim hopper got out of the car, cigarette in his mouth.

"Good morning Jim" the half bald man said as Hopper just looked at him annoyed.

Hopper kept walking ignoring the man.

"Jim! Hold on a second we need to talk!" The man said as he followed Hopper.

"Get away from me" hopper muttered as he walked faster into the station.

"Okay no-" "get away from me" "your going to wanna hear this!" The bald man followed Hopper around like a lost puppy.

"Get awayyyyyy fromm meeeeeeee" Hopper dragged out as je tried to get away from the man.

"Trust me! I only want five minutes!" The man said as hopper walked into a room full of people.

"Yeah i want a date with No Derek-" Hopper said as a small lady came and snatched the cigarette from hoppers mouth.

"We all want things" Hopper finished.

"This isnt a laughing matter Jim" the bearded half bald man said as Hopper took off his blue jacket.

"This is serious okay?!" The man said getting more aggravated with Hopper.

Hopper let out a long groan as he hung up his jacket and began walking again, with the man still trailing behind him.

I really got someting here! Im telling you!" The man followed hopper till they got to Hoppers office.

"Heyy mornin cheif!" A slim cop said as he looked up from his desk

"Mornin Murray!"

"Got any proof of your Butt-probin aliens yet Murray?" A blonde cop teased as he looked up at Murray.

Officer powell laughed at his comrades comment.

"I believe there was and may still be a Russian spy presence in Hawkins!" Murray said as hopper took a bite out of a donut...than the small women before came and took his donut and replaced it with an Apple, pissimg hopper off more.

"Russian Spies?" Hopper said with a mouth full.....he didn't believe Murray at all

Russian Spies??? In Hawkins???? Its almost laughable what Murray comes up with.......