chapter 9

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Y/n woke up early the next day, she knew she had school and knew she couldn't skip Any more days.

"Y/n are you up?!" Johnathen asked as he knocked on the girls door.

"Yes im up!" She groaned out as she got up and got ready. All she wore was a sweater and a pair of jeans...it was getting colder.

Y/n walked out of her room to see Joyce looking at the phone.

"I swear it was Will! I heard him breathing!" Joyce yelled out as she ran her fingers along burn marks engraved on the phone. "Than there was that noise....an animal noise.....it....my babies in danger!" Joyce cried out as she let go of the phone, letting it hit the wall.

"What happened?" Y/n asked,clearly not caught up on the situation.

"Last night...before..before you came home...i got a phone call...i answered and i heard breathing...it was Will! Than there was a noise maybe a bear than the line got shocked and busted the phone" Joyce explained as she raked her hands through her messy brown hair that looked like it hasn't been washed.

"Hey mom..calm down....theres another search party for him tonight we will find him he's gonna be okay" Johnathen said, altho he also looked on edge.

Y/n walked up to to Joyce and wrapped her arms around her, embracing her in a tight hug. "Itll all be okay...we will find him Alive i promise...Will, will be okay" she said as Joyce hugged her back.

"Yeah...your right...we will find my baby...Now...you two need to go to school try and see if people's seen him" Joyce added with a small smile.

Both teens nodded and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^^^Nancy P.O.V^^^

I stood by my locker grabbing my books, when i felt two arms wrap around me.

I yelled and dropped everything, and once i did i heard a laugh.

"Steve!" I said harshly as Steve let me go and leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Sorry to scary you Nanc" he said as he pulled his sunglasses off.

"Its...fine" i muttered as i picked up my books than looked down the halls,seeing Y/n and Johnathen walk in...but no Barb.

"Hey Steve...did you see Barb go home last night?" I asked as i looked up at Steve.

"Noo i was very much alseep after we finished" Steve said with a wink, causing memories of last night to flood in my mind.

"Steve last night was-" "Amazing yeah i know" he said with a cocky smile. I nodded to him, even though that wasnt what i was going to say (i cant remeber if they had sex or not)

I wrapped my arms around my chest, clutching my books tightly. "Well see you in class Steve" i muttered as i stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^^^mike P.O.V^^^
I parked my bike next to Dustin's and Lucas's as i threw my backpack over my shoulder.

"So...eleven is suppost to meet us after school?" Dustin whispered as us three walked into the school.

"Yes...and i think Y/n will too...but im not sure" i said i wasn't 100% sure. After we figured out Y/n had powers..we needed to inculd her in everything that has to do with Eleven.

"I still cant believe all of this" Lucas mummerd as he shook his head.

"Even after you saw it all you can't believe it?" Dustin asked as he looked over at Lucas.

"Yes! It's crazy and impossible" Lucas said as he crossed his arms.

"Well its all True...our babysitter is...gifted" i added with a sigh. "And Eleven is too" I said as we walked to our first class.

~~~~~~Time skip by Eddies handcuffs~~~~~~~

^^^y/n p.o.v^^^

I waked out of school a bit later than others since Mrs.Kernder called me back, wanting to know when the search party for Will was.

I scanned over the area outside when i saw Steve approaching Johnathen.

My eyes widened as i rushed over to them, Steve was showing off Johnathens photos to Tommy,Carol, and Nancy who all looked weirded out by them.

"Looks like the freak is also a creep" Tommy said as he pushed Johnathen. "Guys just give them back" Johnathen said with a sigh.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked as i stormed over.

"The bastered was creeping on us"  Carol snickered as she showed me a photo it was all grey but...you could see a window...and behind the glass was Nancy in only a bra.

I looked over the photo than at Johathen who looked ashamed of what he did.

"Just cut it out" i said with an eye roll.

Steve rolled his eyes as he started to rip all the photos into little pieces before throwing them on the ground.

"Thats not enough...a creep won't stop...so you gotta take his toy" Steve said as his eyes trailed to Johnathens camera, which he quickly snatched.

"No! Please!" Johnathen yelled out as he eyes the camera...the camera he had gotten from Will (Go with it)

"Steve give him the camera" I said as i stepped over.

"Fine here ya go.....whoops" Steve let the camera fall out of his hands and hit the concrete, shattering it.

"No!" Johnathen cried out as he dropped to his knees picking up parts.

"HARRINGTON I SWEAR TO GOD!" I felt my skin burn as moved to where i was standing infront of Steve.

"Awww what are you gonna do? Hit me?" He asked with a laugh as he looked over at Tommy, Carol, and Nancy than back at me.

Without thinking i drew back and hit Steve hard in the face. My knuckles collided with his nose bride.

"Ow FUCK" Steve yelled as he stummbled back, covering his nose with his hands.

A red liquid seaped through his fingers as he took his hands off.

"SHE BROKE MY NOSE!" Steve went to charge at me but Carol grabbed his arm.

"Steve its not worth it...the cops with get her" Carol said with a laugh as she grabbed Tommy's hand and rushed off.

"Youll pay Byers" Steve spat out as he eyes me before running off...leaving Nancy.

Nancy quickly bent down and took a handful of the picture pieces before running off to Steve...

God why did i have to hit him.....