what if's

What if Todoroki goes over to Deku's  house to spend the night and they are hanging out in Deku's room and Inko (Deku's mom) just got done cooking dinner so the boys come to the kitchen and they sit at the table and Inko brings out the food to them and Todoroki accidentally says "thank you mom" Deku is in pure shock which Inko thinks it's adorable and she goes along with it just so he doesn't get too embarrassed.

What if Bakugo is in the kitchen cooking breakfast for everyone (because everyone likes his cooking the best because he has to be the best at everything)because it's his turn to cook breakfast and dinner, and Todoroki wants to be helpful because he's bored and Bakugo said he could cook the bacon so he places the bacon on his right arm using his Quirk to cook the bacon and says "Bakugo the bacon is done." Bakugou would say "icy hot you damn loser what the hell happened to the bacon grease?" then Todoroki would look at his arm then the floor and say "oh i didn't think of that."

What if Mineta was out patrolling the streets and he runs into a villain and the villain gets caught but Mineta gets hit by his Quirk and the villains Quirk is making someone fall for the same gender, so Mineta gets it with this Quirk and it doesn't kick in until he gets back to UA then it kicks in and he to the dorms and as soon as he see's Sato he immediately starts flirting with him like he would flirt with Momo and as soon as the girls saw this they knew that they were free and they were running around so happy that they are free from Mineta and the guys now know how the girls felt all along but after an hour the Quirk wore off and Mineta went back to being an perv to the girls.

What if Jiro runs to Mina's dorm room and Jiro starts rambling about how she has a huge crush on Momo but she doesn't know if Momo likes girls and Mina would get so excited she would make a whole plan to help Jiro ask Momo on a date, after Jiro is done with her miniature panic attack she heads to Momo's dorm and she's very nervous and she starts to tell Momo how much she likes her and when she is finally done rambling Momo says she feels the same way about Jiro then Jiro asks Momo on a date and of course she says yes and everyone is so happy and supportive for Jiro and Momo.

What if Shinsou and Bakugo are hanging out in the dorms and Shinsou gets bored and he says "hey Bakugo, dance with me!" and of course Bakugo would say no so Shinsou would brainwash him to dance and Shinsou would have so much fun with the dance moves. (AS A JOKE, HE IS BORED AND WANTS TO FUCK WITH BAKUGO) 

What if when the teachers were asking the students parents if they would be okay with their kids staying in dorms when they had to go ask Mina's parents if she could stay in the dorms at UA, her parents would probably be worried that she would just stay in her room and not talk to anyone mean while she's teaching everyone how to do tiktok dances.

What if Bakugo is dating someone and with his Quirk being explosion his hands are more sweaty than other peoples hand which he is very insecure about and whenever he is in a relationship with someone and they say "ew why are your hands so sweaty?"he gets super embarrassed and immediately breaks up with them, time passes he gets into a new relationship and their on a date and their on a walk and they start holding hands which Bakugo gets nervous and he doesn't put his fingers down and they stop and his partner says "wait something doesn't feel right." which Bakugo is thinking "great, goodbye relationship." but instead of his partner saying something about his hands being so sweaty they push Bakugo's fingers down and say "that's better, lets go babe."