The Patrol

Devon- hey guys im heading out to Patrol, see y'all later.

Kirishima- be safe and don't forget that you're super womanly.

Devon- awe thank you Kiri.

Bakugo- AND DO NOT FIGHT A NOMU BY YOURSELF!

Devon- okay okay, bye guys.

Devon heads off to patrol.

over the phone:

Mortician- hey mom, you got his location?

Hollow- yeah, he'll be there soon so get ready.

Devon gets ready to proceed with the plan and right on time the mystery person shows up.

Mortician- right on time, let's do this.

Mortician hangs up the phone.

Mortician walks down an ally and the mystery person follows her down the ally.

Mortician sneak attacks him and she tries to hit him with her tail and he grabs her tail where the sensitive (sexually) is just like Dabi would do.

Devon- Dabi?

Dabi- miss me little mouse?

Mortician turns around to see Dabi smiling and she immediately starts crying with tears of joy and hugs Dabi.

Devon- is it really you?

Dabi lifts Morticians head up to where she's looking in his eyes.

Dabi- it's really me, little mouse.

Devon- it's been so long, i kept having nightmares that you got hurt or was killed.

Dabi- i fought my hardest to keep the promise i told you before i left.

Devon- i forgot what the promise was.

Dabi- because of the weed or you're adhd?

Devon- my adhd.

Dabi- when i promised you i would make it back home and i promised to make you scream my name for hours.

Devon- oh no.

Dabi- oh yes, now lets go little mouse were going back to my hotel room for a bit.

Devon- im gonna die, you got a years worth of not fucking me to make up.

Dabi- and with no mercy what so ever, so be a brat all you want i'll just go harder and harder every time your a brat.

Devon- oh fuck.