Devon's First Day At UA

Aizawa- okay everyone settle down.

Iida- my apologize sir.

Aizawa- since Hagakure had left, we now have a new student joining us, come on in.

everyone watches Devon walk in and they notice that she looks like a dragon.

Aizawa- why don't you introduce yourself and say something you like to do for fun.

Devon- hi, my name is Devon and i like to fly around the city.

Aizawa- you can sit next to Shoji, Shoji can you raise a hand.

Shoji raises his hand and Aizawa takes a nap so everyone is getting to know Devon.

Shoji- so you have sharp teeth and a snout too huh?

Shoji and Devon sit with each other at lunch.

Devon- yeah, so that's why you have that mask huh?

Shoji takes off his mask and everyone sees Shoji's snout and sharp teeth.

Shoji- i used to get bullied for having a mutation Quirk.

Devon- whenever i went to the park when i was younger all the kids would say i looked scary.

Shoji- same here, hell even a villain said i looked scary.

Devon- wait really?

Shoji- yep, hey isn't it true that you're a villains daughter?

Devon- let me guess a costume engineer, has a tail, wings snout and teeth like mine and has brown and black hair told 1-A?

Shoji- yeah.

Yep that's my mother.

Shoji- so it is true.

Devon- yeah.

Shoji- so if you don't mind me asking what does your parents want you to become a Hero or a Villain.

Devon- no i don't mind, but promise you wont freak out like everyone else does.

Shoji- okay, i wont.

Devon- okay, well my father is Tomura Shigaraki and my mom is Skyler Shigaraki and my mom never cared what i wanted to become because she is always working, way to much to even say good morning or to even eat breakfast with all of us but my dad the leader of the League of Villains wants me to become a Hero and not a Villain because he doesn't want the world to look down on me anymore because everyone would look down on me because of the way i look with my teeth, snout, wings, tail, and my horns.

Shoji- wow the others don't know that Shigaraki is your dad they just know that your dad is a Villain, but don't worry i can keep a secret.

Devon- thanks for not freaking out and please don't tell anyone.

Shoji- you're welcome and don't worry I won't.

Devon- so what was your reaction to seeing the sharp teeth for the first time?

 Shoji- i thought i was a bat and tried to fly down the stairs.

Devon starts laughing.

Devon- you thought you were a bat?

Shoji- yeah, but what about you what was your reaction to it?

Devon- oh god well i got so scared that i ran into a wall and my snout started bleeding.

Shoji- did you break your snout?

Devon- no, thank god.

Shoji- yeah, well its time to go home, finally.

Devon- yes finally.

Shoji- bye Devon. 

Devon- bye Shoji.

Shoji and Devon start walking home but Devon waits until shes off campus Shoji is way ahead of her shes of campus so shes starts flying home.

Devon- Shoji hey!

Shoji- oh hey, i didn't know you took this way.

Devon- yeah it's a faster way home.

Shoji- yeah, but this is my house see ya tomorrow.

Devon- bye see ya tomorrow Shoji.

Devon starts flying back to the base and Skyler meets her at the front door.

Skyler- so how was your first day?

Devon- great, i already made a friend.

Skyler- see i told you that you'd make friends, but is it Shoji?

Devon- yes, snitch.

Skyler- i wanted you to hangout with him so you know that you're not alone with your snout and all.

Devon- but you had to tell him about dad.

Skyler- he was curious because he found out because of our last names.

Devon- im gonna go do some homework, love you bye

Skyler- love you.