Ships

Bakugo and Kirishima- since Bakugo is so hot headed and Kirishima would be able to calm Bakugo down because he is always so level headed, calm, and just always wants to have fun.

Mortician and Tetsu Tetsu- if she ever loses control and she cant gain back the control back Tetsu Tetsu could turn himself into his steel and since he can absorb that heat she could place her hands on his arms until she is calm and regains control over her quirk.

Shoji and Tsu- Shoji is very tall and his Quirk is dupli-arms  he can turn into arms, ears, eyes, and mouths. Tsu is very short but her Quirk is frog she has a very long tongue that she could rap around his cock while she is deep throating  his cock and he could make four arms into hands and he could use one to choke her, another to pull her hair, another to finger her, and the final one to slap her ass while he's doing the others at the same time.

Todoroki and Deku- Todoroki is very quiet and Deku is kinda always awkward and he's always blushing around Todoroki. Deku would plan a big surprise as a way to ask Todoroki to be his boyfriend of course he would say yes and Deku would spend hours planning and setting the plan up because Deku wants everything to be perfect (because Deku is a perfectionist).

Shinsou and Denki- Shinsou he's quiet but he's secretly a dom boyfriend. Denki, he would be training with Shinsou and him being so curious he'd wonder how it feels to be brainwashed by Shinsou, Denki would definitely think it's really cool and would think that Shinsou could use it for good while everyone else except for Mortician thinks he could use it for evil. Denki wouldn't need his Quirk to make him short circuit he just needs to see Shinsou shirtless to where Denki is blushing so much he short circuits while seeing him shirtless. Shinsou would definitely think it's adorable.

Present Mic and Aizawa- they went to UA together so they've been best friends for 15 years and 16 years into their friendship Present Mic was talking with Midnight about Aizawa and he shows her the ring and she gets so excited about Present Mic wanting to marry Aizawa and she help his plan a proposal and Present Mic takes Aizawa to a cat cafe as a coffee date and while Aizawa is petting  the kittens Present Mic started talking about a old past memory from UA about how he was the only one who believed in him that he could become a pro hero, not just a pro hero but a great one and then he pulled out the ring and he got on one knee and had Aizawa look at him then he proposed to Aizawa, at first Aizawa didn't know what to say but eventually after a minute Aizawa said yes and they've been married for 13 years and they adopted Shinsou when he was 3 years old and they saved Eri and they also adopted her.

Hollow and Shigaraki- Hollow was just a teenager when she was a patrol during her internship a bunch of villains attacked the city and she was told to run and get help she went down an all as a short cut and then Shigaraki was standing there at fist she froze because he had faked his death after their first year in UA, Hollow and Shigaraki started fighting after the fight she had grown a liking to the villain Shigaraki they started a secret relationship with the villain Shigaraki, after 3 years of dating Shigaraki asked Kurogiri, Dabi, Compress, Spinner, Magma, and Twice to help him ask Hollow to marry him she was so happy and she said yes after 4 years of being married Hollow had given birth to their daughter Mortician.