What the L.O.V is really like

SHIGARAKI- he hides his past from the L.O.V, has a bunny night light and has a bunny stuffed animal. 

definitely scared to hurt the ones he loves or accidentally use his Quirk on the ones he loves.

he's constantly ranting about kicking All Might's ass.

stays up until 5 A.M. playing video games.

only tells Kurogiri about certain things about him that the rest of the league doesn't know.

has bad separation anxiety that's why he always scratches his neck.

Shigaraki's nickname for Dabi is burned chicken nugget.

DABI- has a giant chicken nugget stuffed plush.

when he gets high he is bored and let's Toga cook eggs on his chest, pancakes on his stomach, and bacon on his arms and legs.

annoys Magma for fun.

gets high with Toga and pretends to be All Might and prank calls Shiggy.

always checks in on Todoroki and talks shit about Endeavor with him as their way of bonding and as a way of apologizing for trying to kill him as a baby.

Todoroki would go shopping with Dabi because Todoroki stole Endeavors credit card.

Twice constantly annoys Dabi.

TOGA- obviously obsessed with Deku.

always giving Magma makeovers and always playing with Magma's hair.

definitely makes sure Twice is not going to split in half and she secretly has a crush on Twice.

is the mentally unstable one of them all.

Dabi's  nickname for her is no doubt crazy.

Shigaraki treats her like his daughter and will always be overprotective and will risk his own life to save hers.

KUROGIRI- he's definitely the one who cooks all the food for everyone or they would starve to death or just eat Dino Nuggies.

only gets super pissed when the kitchen is a huge mess, all the other times he is super rational and calm.

takes care of everyone because he is the parent of the league.

gets Shigaraki his gaming snacks (just mostly soda sometimes water dino nuggies and other snacks).

has to read Shigaraki a bed time story.

has to make Shigaraki to go bed at 3 A.M.

is the only one in the league who is allowed to call him Tomura.

TWICE- has a huge crush on Toga.

he loves pranking the L.O.V

he's just a big softy and loves being hugged/cuddled.

loves children and would hurt anyone who would dare put their hands on a child (the whole league would).

Twice and Magma best friends since day one of meeting.

loves to hide Shigaraki's hand that he hides his face with and loves to hide Dabi's jacket.

always there for everyone for emotional support or just there trying to be helpful and loving.

MAGNE- the league knows she looks like a man but they make sure people know that Magne is a girl.

if she was to ever hold a baby she would say "its okay little, come to big sis Magne."

plans random camping trips.

she wants to start a family with Spinner.

she keeps a baby first aid kit.

Spinner stole her a necklace.

COMPRESS- would entertain Mortician as a baby.

Made sure baby Mortician wouldn't kill Hawks

always the look out for Twice while he is pranking the L.O.V.

always makes everything sound fancy.

always the entertainment for Mortician's birthday parties that the league would throw for her until she started going to UA 

he's one of Mortician's favorites.

always gave Mortician advice about dating because he was the first one to find out about her crush on Dabi (and because her dad isn't the best at relationship advice).

SPINNER- for the longest time he has had a crush on Magne.

definitely overprotective about Magne and the rest of the league (but mostly Magne).

loves knives and swords as his weapon.

would risk his own life to save the league.

hates hit when Dabi calls him lizard.