Icy Thot Thursdays

Deku is talking to Denki and he hands Deku $100 dollars in ones, telling him to go to a certain strip club.

Deku goes to the strip club not knowing what kind of strip club it is, he goes and sits near the front of the stage.

The Announcer calls out a very commonly selected group of MALE STRIPPERS! The Announcer calls them out and Deku sees them he knows that he was set up by Denki and someone else...

Announcer- lets give a big welcome to our dancers for tonight Caramel Cock, Femboy Baby, Sweet Lips, and Icy Thot.

Deku sees Todoroki (Icy Thot) and then he figures out that Denki and Mina sent him there with Todoroki or Deku knowing.

Deku orders a private room for him and Todoroki for a little "friendly chat" and Deku was in for a big surprise, things between Deku and Todoroki definitely has changed after that night.

Deku- T-Todoroki?

Todoroki- Midoriya what are you doing here?!

Deku- Denki told me to come here and he gave me $100 dollars and then i find out the person who i have a crush on is a male stripper!

Todoroki- wait you have a crush on me?

Deku- shit! you weren't supposed to find out like this.

Todoroki- whoa you just cussed.

Deku- kinda not the right time for that, and why does everyone get so shocked when i say one cuss word?

Todoroki- because you never cuss Midoriya, but you have a crush on me?

Deku- yes Todoroki, i have a huge crush on you.

Deku sits down embarrassed, then Todoroki sits down next to Deku.

Todoroki- well good, because i have a crush on you too.

Deku- wait you do?

Todoroki- yeah, why else do you think i created Ice Thot Thursdays?

Deku- to piss off your dad, but why that name?

Todoroki- well yeah i also created Icy thot Thursdays to piss of my dad and to get you to come here so i could feel more confident to tell you i have a crush on you.

Deku- but why that name?

Todoroki- well Bakugo always calls me Icy Hot so i put a T in front of hot and then i created Icy Thot Thursdays.

Deku- oh, but you should always feel confident Todoroki, you're the hottest guy in our hero agency.

Todoroki- really, i always thought Lemillion was better looking than me.

Deku- oh God no, and he's straight.

Todoroki starts rambling (like Deku does) about how he's liked Deku since the sports festival at UA and the only way Deku thought of to get Todoroki to stop rambling was to kiss Todoroki.

Todoroki- wow Midoriya, that was our first kiss ever.

Deku- yeah you're right Todoroki.

Todoroki- Midoriya, will you be my boyfriend?

Deku- yes Todoroki I'll be your boyfriend.

Todoroki- are you being serious or are you just messing with me?

Deku- i being serious, I'll be your boyfriend.

Todoroki leans in to kiss Deku and Todoroki and Deku starts making out, Todoroki pulls Deku onto his lap and starts kissing his neck, while he's kissing Deku's neck he starts biting and leaving hickeys on his neck. Deku pulls up Todoroki's head up and starts kissing his lips and then he starts kissing his neck and starts leaving hickeys all over his neck.

Todoroki- awe is someone blushing?

Deku- I- no i'm not.

Todoroki- oh so you're going to deny it huh, tell me what's gonna happen when we're in a room alone together playing punishment games together?

Deku- I- Todoroki i didn't know you we're so dominant you're always so quiet so I've always thought you're a bottom.

Todoroki- nope i'm definitely the top in this relationship.

Deku- yeah i kinda figured after that.