Mortician Moves In

Devon- mom is it true?

Skyler- yeah it's true, Dabi's leaving for a year.

Devon- A YEAR?! what if he finds someone new and doesn't love me anymore?

Dabi- do you really think that would happen? you're the only girl i will love.

Skyler- Jesus Dabi a warning next time, you nearly gave me a heart attack.

Dabi- sorry.

Devon- you really mean that Dabi, i'm the only girl you want?

Dabi- yes but i need to talk to you, come with me.

Devon and Dabi go to his room.

Devon- so what's up?

Dabi- so you already know im leaving for a year, i need you to do something for me please.

Devon- yeah, anything.

Dabi- for while im gone i want you to move into the dorms at UA, not as a spy but to live there and i want you to date someone else for while im gone so you will be protected while im gone and i promise you when i get back we will have the most amazing sex you ever had and we will get back together.

Dabi cups Devon's cheek.

Devon- but why do you have to leave?

Dabi- i wish someone else could do this mission but i volunteered to do it, i so sorry Devon please forgive me.

he starts tearing up. 

Devon- hey look at me, it's okay Dabi really it's okay i'm going to miss you so much.

Dabi- im going to miss you too little mouse.

Dabi kisses Devon.

Kurogiri- Dabi, it's time.

Dabi leaves and Skyler comes rushing in and starts comforting Devon who is destroyed with heartache.

Skyler- it's gonna be okay, Mama's here.

Devon- im gonna miss him so much.

Skyler- i know honey, i just got off the phone with Aizawa you're moving to UA tomorrow.

Devon- okay, im gonna start packing.

Skyler- okay honey, i'll have Kurogiri being you up dinner if you're still packing at dinner time.

Devon- i'll see you later.

Devon goes to her room and starts packing her clothes, sketch books, art stuff, all her platform boots, her Hero costume, her blankets and pillows, her favorite dragon stuff animal, and her PlayStation and her video games.

 Kurogiri - hey kiddo, here's dinner you can eat up here while you pack just bring it down in the morning.

Devon- thank you Kurogiri.

Kurogiri- you're welcome.

Devon eats dinner and get's ready for bed.

Shigaraki- good morning bitter.

Devon- good morning dad.

Shigaraki- i can't believe that you're moving to UA, im going to miss you.

Devon- i'm going to miss you too dad.

Skyler- Devon, honey it's time to go.

Shigaraki gives Devon a hug goodbye.

Devon- bye dad, i love you.

Shigaraki- i love you too.

Toga- you cant go, with Mags (Magne) gone you're the only one who can help me with my makeup.