Simp Time

Aizawa and Present Mic-

Aizawa starts to have a panic attack and Present Mic comes into the room and sees Aizawa having a panic attack and he starts giving Aizawa a pep talk, and helps Aizawa to the couch and gives him one of the cats and he goes into the kitchen and makes Aizawa a calming tea and Present Mic starts hold Aizawa.

Kirishima and Mina- 

Kirishima is upset and Mina goes to Kirishima's dorm after Denki had told her what had happened, she sees him on the floor so ashamed that he couldn't save them. Mina sits down next to him and grabs his hands and tells him that it wasn't his fault that he couldn't save them Kirishima falls onto Mina's lap broken and Mina holds him tightly telling him that she's not leaving him and that she'll always be right by his side.

Tokoyami and Tsu-

Since they both have a mutation Quirk they got bullied a lot in elementary school so they are best friends. A couple of years go by and they're in UA and they are doing their internships, Tsu with Selkie and Tokoyami with Hawks so they probably wont work together but they do eventually work together and Tokoyami sees Tsu and he starts blushing and Hawks sees him blushing and Hawks starts teasing Tokoyami all day about it.