First Dates

Skyler and Shigaraki

Skyler was a rule breaker and she would never wear her uniform, and she decided to wear somewhat of a revealing dress from her mother.

When Shigaraki saw her he couldn't look away but Mineta's dad had a huge crush on Skyler and when Shigaraki was staring off into space he had said out loud to where only Skyler and Mineta's dad could hear him.

Shigaraki- God i love you Skyler.

Skyler looks Shigaraki dead in the eyes and says.

Skyler- oh honey i know.

Shigaraki- how do you- 

Minoru- WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU WANNA DATE THAT LOSER WHEN YOU COULD HAVE SOMEONE HOT LIKE ME AND NOT CRUSTY LIKE HIM!?

Skyler- you wish you could have someone with titties like mine, hey Shiggy why don't i play with your joystick later at your place huh.

Shigaraki- uh s-sure Skyler.

he gets a boner.

Skyler brought weed over to Shigaraki's house and they started smoking and things between them started to get heated, they started playing video games Skyler knew she couldn't beat him in the game so she found other ways to win the game.

Shigaraki- Skyler, why are you sitting on my lap?

Skyler- because i wanna and because i can.

Shigaraki- fine, but don't get any ideas.

Skyler- you  know i can feel that Shiggy.

she starts moving her hips slowly making him harder.

Shigaraki- hey i said don't get any ideas.

Skyler- do you really think i care Shiggy, i literally sucked you off in the middle of class.

Shigaraki- well true you did do that yesterday.

she goes faster.

Shigaraki- hey Sky will you be my girlfriend?

Skyler- yes Shiggy i'll be your girlfriend.

Jiro and Momo

Jiro is open about being bisexual and everyone in 1-A is supper supportive for her, Jiro and Momo is out patrolling the streets together and they get back to UA and Jiro rushes to Mina's room to tell her she has a crush on Momo and Mina gets super excited. She makes a plan to help Jiro ask Momo on a date Jiro is about to go to Momo's room to ask her on a date but Momo walks up to Jiro and Momo asks Jiro on a date but Jiro says yes and they go to a local coffee shop and they have so much fun.

Jiro- i never thought you liked girls Momo.

Momo- well i didn't realize until we started patrolling together.

Jiro- but we've been patrolling together for 3 months, you've liked me for 3 months?!

Momo- well yeah but i didn't know how to tell anyone because i didn't know how they'd react.

Jiro- when i told my parents that im bisexual, at first they were totally shocked but after they've had time to process they were super supportive.

Momo- my parents aren't even home long enough to even say hello, there always working.

Jiro- oh im sorry Momo.

 Momo- oh don't be, to be honest me and my parents argue a lot.

Jiro- oh wow.

Momo- as a child they would just give me money and tell me to leave them alone because they are busy.

Jiro grabs Momo's hand.

Jiro- I'll always want you around Momo.

Momo- Jiro, will you be my girlfriend?

Jiro- are you being serious?

Momo- yes, so will you?

Jiro- yes I'll be your girlfriend.

Momo kisses Jiro on the cheek and Jiro starts blushing, Momo starts giggling because she thinks Jiro's reaction was adorable.

Momo- you're so adorable Jiro.

Jiro- am not.

Momo- we should head back to UA.

Jiro- yeah, you're right lets go.

Jiro and Momo got back to UA and as soon on they got into the dorm Jiro ran to Mina to tell her about the date.

Mina- so, how did it go?

Jiro- i have a girlfriend.

Mina- I'm so happy for you Jiro! 

Momo- hey guys.

Jiro- hey babe, Mina helped me ask you out even though you we're the one who asked me.

Momo- i kinda figured she would have helped.

Mina- i hope you don't mind that i helped Momo.

Momo- of course i don't mind, you were just trying to be helpful and get Jiro out of her very hard to break comfort shell.

Jiro- it's not that hard to break.

Mina- yeah right Jiro, but i have to go finish up some home work with Kiri bye.

Jiro- bye Mina, thank you for understanding that me and Mina are just friends.

Momo- oh i know you two are just friends, she clearly has a thing for Kirishima but wont admit it.

Jiro- oh yeah, they both have a thing for each other but wont admit it.

Momo- how do you know?

Jiro- sometimes i like to ease drop in their conversations.

Momo- of course you do.

Jiro- do you wanna come study with me?

Momo- yeah, we could study in my room.

Jiro- yes please, i love your silk bed set it's so comfortable. 

Momo- i can tell you do, common lets go study.

Jiro and Momo start to study, after a couple of hours of studying they fall asleep in each others arms.