chapter 5

Beys Pov

Me and onika were in the backyard having a good time. The Hennessy was starting to kick in, and I could feel myself getting drunker by the second.

While me and Onika were dancing, I spotted Chris brown and Saweetie in the corner of my eyes.

I could feel myself getting worked up, and my left eye started twitching again. At this point all I could see was red.

"Bey you good" onika asked with a worried look on her face. "Yea, hold on" I said walking towards them.

As soon as I got over there I noticed saweetie had a black eye. That made my blood boil even more.

I was staring both of them down and before Chris could even say something I punched him straight in the jaw.

Onika tried to stop me but what her midget ass gone do?

I repeatedly punched him in the face until he was on the floor. Even when he dropped to the floor i got on top of him still going at it, blood was everywhere. At this point everyone was gathered around us.

"Thats the type of stuff you watch from a distuncee" Megan said.

That made me laugh. I even saw Zendaya in the back watching.

When I finally got up he had bruises all over him.

I looked up and Saweetie was staring dead at me. "Beyonce you did not have to do that for me." Saweetie said with tears in her eyes. This girl always crying. I looked at her and busted out laughing. I was laughing so hard tears started rolling down my face. "Saweetie this ain't have shit to do with you" I said finally pulling myself together.

As I was walking back in the house all eyes were on me. I really didn't care I was just looking for Onika.

I found her sitting down at the counter. "C'mon Nik lets go" I said pulling her out the seat.

We started making our way towards the front door and We ran into Kelly and Jay. I gave kelly a quick side hug and apologized for messing up her party.

"You got his ass bey" Jay said with a small laugh. I laughed back and dapped him up and me and Nik got to the car and left.

I was driving the opposite direction of Nicki's house on purpose. "Bey you're going the wrong way" Nic said while doing something on her phone. "No i'm not we spending the night at my house." She didn't say anything else and continued doing whatever on her phone.

We made it to the house and went straight up to my bedroom. "Bey I'm finna take a shower" Nik said while heading to the bathroom. "Alright here i come" I said following her in the bathroom. "Beyonce you are not taking a shower with me" "Yes I am" I said while I started to undress myself.

See usually I wouldn't be tryna move this quick with someone I want a relationship with but I really like this girl, and I see the way she be looking at me.

She got in first and I got in behind her. She looked down and almost had a heart attack. She tried to hop out but I grabbed her. "Beyonce wtf is that?" she said looking down with shock all on her face. "What it look like shawty?" "How do you even have one of those?" "I was born with it" I said with a slight chuckle.

We started washing our bodies, then we started to rinse off. Seeing the water drip down on onika's body was turning me on. I was getting harder by the minute. It was intense staring going on. The sexual tension was on a 100.

I couldn't take it no more and pinned her against the shower wall and started kissing her.

This wasn't like our other kisses this one was more rough and aggressive.

I was sticking my tongue all down her throat. We were basically having sex with our mouths.

My hands were gripping her waste as I started to make my way down. I was sucking on her neck leaving all types of hickeys and when I started to get too carried away she pulled back.

We finished washing up and stepped out and got dressed.

We got in the bed and of course I had to put on my show.

Onika being here made me feel alot better because I was still mad about that whole situation.

I guess onika could tell because she hopped in my lap and started straddling me.

"Tell me whats wrong baby" baby? yea thats that henny talking. "baby?" I said with a smirk. she smacked her lips and hopped off me. "Ok  ok, saweetie really got me fucked up." I said pulling onika back on my lap.

I told Nik everything. I talked her about me and chris's drama, me and saweetie's relationship, even family drama.

I honestly was oversharing but its just so easy to talk to Nicki.

Me and Nik cuddled untill she fell asleep. I stayed up a while after her just staring at her fine self until I too fell asleep.