Chapter 17

October 17, 2021
Houston, Tx

A few days later...
Nicki's POV
"Nicki wtf is up with you?" Beyonce asked yelling through the phone.

Lately I haven't felt like myself. For some reason i've been real snappy lately and I can't help myself. I been sick too. I don't know what's going on but I need to get it together Asap.

"Hello? Nik I know you hear me" Bey continued.

"Whats up with me?? Nah what's up with you." I hissed.

" Onika you literally left and took my car!"

That day blue left me and bey was planning on having some real nasty sex but the only thing that was "nasty" that night was my attitude.

Somebody bey used to mess with called her trying to rekindle whatever the hell they had going on. She was in the bathroom but I could still hear what the bitch was saying on the phone.

That shit triggered me. I barged in the bathroom and started going off. "She don't want your thirsty ass!" I spat. When the lady hung up I started hitting bey all upside her head. It's crazy because we just went through this with me. Usually I wouldn't trip because I trust bey but my emotions were all over the place.

Once I ruffed Bey up good enough to my likings I walked out the bathroom then out of bey's room and went to the living room and started crying. I don't even know why I was crying, I just couldn't help myself.

Bey came downstairs to comfort me. She was asking me what was wrong, but I couldn't even answer that myself.

Earlier today I was in the bathroom throwing up. When I stepped out that bathroom Bey was all caked up on the phone, laughing and being all jolly and shit.

She's wild as hell to be doing that while i'm in the same house as her. I already wasn't in the mood and the last thing bey was finna do is play with me.

I got my shit and walked right downstairs. I grabbed bey's key, walked outside, hopped in her car and drove off. I would've took my car but it was still at my house.

"Onika!" bey yelled, bringing me back to our phone call.

"Bey who tf were you on the phone with earlier. Talking  bout some "baby I can't wait see you again."

"Nik I was on the phone with Blue. The fact you think I would play with you in your face is blowing me."

"Oh." That's the only thing I could say. I completely misread the situation. Now i'm sitting here feeling silly.

"What's going on with you Nik.. talk to me"

"Bey I don't know. I keep throwing up, I keep snapping, I can't sleep i'm just a emotional wreck."

"Baby just come back and we can talk about it."

"ok bey" I hung up and made a U-turn headed back to bey's house.

Bey's POV
After Nik hung up I got excited. At first I was confused on why Nik was so on edge but now that I'm thinking about it I couldn't be happier. My wifey is pregnant! Well I don't know for sure but i'm pretty sure she is.

My mind immediately shot to me being a parent. I think i'm ready but I don't know. I honestly need to relax, I'm already thinking about baby clothes and she didn't even take a pregnancy test.

I hopped in my geep since Nicki had my other car. I drove around to the CVS by the house and picked up two pregnancy test. When I got to the register the lady at the counter was tryna flirt.