Chapter 16

Nicki's POV
When we got inside I was watching disney channel with Blue while Bey was running her bath water.

The dinner went better than I expected. I love Bey's mom! I loved everything about today and I love how I feel more apart of Beys life everyday. Usually I would feel like we're moving wayyy to fast, but with Bey it feels like we're moving at a good pace.

"Nicki?" Blue said turning towards me.

"yes baby?"

"Do you and Bey be kissing?"

"I- Why you ask that?" I said with a confused face. This girl knows too much.

"Umm because y'all act like mommy and daddy."

"Blue c'mon  your bath's ready" Bey said coming down the stairs. That was some perfect timing.

Bey took Blue to get her bath and I stayed on  the couch and put on money heist. In the middle  of the show one of my old friends called me. He's really someone I used to talk to but that don't even matter.

"What do you want Terrell?"

"Nicki I miss you." I bet his bitch ass do.

"Well I don't miss you." I said looking at Blue and Bey coming downstairs. Bey obviously heard the conversation and she was doing that twitching shit she does with her eyes. Here we go.

She placed Blue down on my lap and snatched my phone out my hand.

"STAY THE FUCK OFF MY GIRL PHONE BITCH!" Bey yelled and then hung up. All that wasn't even necessary.

"Onika don't piss me off bro." It's a bit too late for that, don't she think?

"Bey what are you even doing all that for?"

"Tanya why the fuck are you talking to your ex? Like why is he even able to contact you?" How does this ho know my middle name?

"Bey I obviously said I don't miss him so you need to calm down. I'm not even finna go there with you while Blue's here."

"Yep and just know Terrell is getting blocked and if I ever see him i'm beating his ass." Bey said picking up blue out my lap with my phone still in her hand.

"I'm going to bed" I said rolling my eyes and going upstairs. She done pissed me off top tier. I got in Beys bed and went straight to sleep.

Beys POV
Blue finally fell asleep. I don't know why she was fighting it all this time. I picked her up and made my way upstairs to my room. I put her in the middle of me and Nik.

I don't know why Nik got all upset earlier, she know I don't play that. I wanna find this bitch ass nigga and knock his lights out. Like he really got some nerves talking about he miss my wife. I'm also trying to figure out what Nicki's problem is. If she think she finna leave me she done lost her mind. I'm damn near in love with her. Oh shit i'm in love.

Now I gotta make sure my baby isn't mad no more. I can't even wait until morning. I reached over blue and gently tapped her.

"Nicki baby wake up."

"What bey?" Nicki said finally waking up and rubbing her eyes. I see she enjoys her sleep.

"Nicki i'm sorry about earlier. I just don't like people flirting with my wife. I'm the only person that needs to be missing you."

"I know bey" Nik said shutting her eyes.

"Alright I know you tired, just know I love you girl."

Damn she went to sleep that fast, she ain't even hear me say I love her.

I woke up with Blue jumping on top of me.

"Good morning Blue."

"Good morning Bey!"

"Cmon Blue let's go brush our teeth."

After we finished washing up we went to the kitchen and Nicki was cooking. She look so fine cooking for us. I can't wait to make her a house wife.

After we ate Blue wanted to go to the park. I drove us to a nice family park. Blue ran to the playground and me and Nicki sat down on the bench to watch her. I was getting major baby fever.

"When Blue goes back home I need you to show me how much you love me" Nik said pulling on my boxers waistband with her tongue in between her teeth.

She better chill before we have another lil blue walking around. Who knew confessing my love would make Nicki act all wild.

"Don't start something you can't finish baby" I said smirking at Nik.

Blue finally got tired of playing, she was out there for a long time! As soon as I strapped her in she started asking for ice cream. Blue has a true addiction.

"Can we get ice cream?"

"Yes Blue" I said making my way to mcdonald's. It's been a while since we ate so I know she's hungry plus kids love happy meals so much.

Once we got her food she was in the back
playing on my phone since her ipad died. Nik was sleep. It was a nice silence. I can't wait to get Nicki pregnant.

We were back at the house chilling and Jay sent a text he was on his way to get Blue. I started getting all her stuff together while she was upstairs sleep with Nicki. I don't know why Nik's so tired.

When Blue woke up her dad was here to get her. She started crying because she didn't want to go. She act like I don't see her every week.

Me and Nicki gave her a big hug.

"It's ok Blue we'll see you in a little bit" Nicki said.

I dapped up Jay and they were on they way. Now it's just me and Nicki.

********

my bad yall a nigga went👻
I've been super busy and I got cheer camp in like 6 hours but I haddd to update its been too long. This chapter was trash but I had to get sum out😂