Chapter 12

Bey's POV
I just got back from the gym and it's like 8 something in the morning. Me and Nik have a long ass day ahead of us, and I plan on making it perfect for her. I really want to make it up to her for all this drama.

The first thing I'm doing for her is breakfast in bed, and i'm cooking it. I mean I can't cook for shit and I could just hire someone, but I want to show Nicki all the effort I put into this.

I eneded up going to the store to get all the ingredients. I was making chicken&waffles, I think thats Nik's favorite. I had to youtube the entire thing because I don't know what the fuck i'm doing. When I finished I packed everything up so I can take it to her house.

I would ring the doorbell like usual but thats no fun, and I know Nicki keeps a spare key under her doormat so why not use that? I opened the door and quietly walked upstairs into her room. I can't fuck this up.

When I got in the room I gently shook her shoulder, so she could wake up. When she finally woke up, her eyes damn near popped out the socket.

"Bey??? How the fuck did you get in my house!?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"I have my ways. Good morning beautiful" I said kissing her forehead. I really need to stop kissing her forehead. It's becoming a problem

"What are you doing at my house so early in the morning?"

"To start off the day I brought you breakfast in bed."

"Awwwww bey, you're finna make me cry!" I really hope she don't start crying

"Awwwww bey, you're finna make me cry!" I really hope she don't start crying. I don't really fuck with all the water works.

"Don't cry shawty, please don't."

"Mmm this food hit. Who cooked this?" Look at her ass, munching and shit. Yea I did that.

"Uhhh me, who else silly?" I said with a serious face.

"Whattt? You cooked?" Nik said laughing hysterically. Ok now she's doing to much, it shouldn't be that funny.

"Yes I cooked, I watched a youtube video."

"I love love love the food. This is so sweet Bey!"

"You welcome baby, go ahead and finish eating and then get dressed because we got alot to do today!"

I went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for Nik to come down. So far the day was already going good and I couldn't be happier. Nicki came downstairs and her outfit was real simple and cute like I requested.

 Nicki came downstairs and her outfit was real simple and cute like I requested