Chapter 15

Beys Pov
I facetimed Nik to make sure she was getting ready and it sounded like she was just getting up.

"Yes Bey?" she said with her phone facing the ceiling.

"Don't tell me you was sleep the dinner starts at 6:00, its 5:17 you know how long you take to get ready."

"shit!" Nicki said hanging up.

I was almost ready, all I had to do was put my jewelry on. I guess I could watch my show while we wait. I can't wait to talk to Blue I haven't seen my baby since last time she came over.

I was shocked to find out Blue, Kelly and Nik were all hanging out. I can't believe I wasn't invited.

Nik called me saying she was on her way, I checked the mirror like always before leaving and I looked like the real nigga I am.

When I got to Nick's house she was channeled down, head to toe. She had her hair in a half up half down with a pink stripe, and the rest of her outfit was black and grey. She looked so cute! I don't know why she had on two purses tho.

 She looked so cute! I don't know why she had on two purses tho

"You look good baby" I said as she got in.

"Thanks you too Bey."

I started driving and turned the music up, but she immediately turned it back down.

"Bey I have a question?" Oh Lord this can't be good. Did she find out i've been to jail?

"yes?" I asked with a nervous face.

"What are we?"  Thank God! I thought this was something else.

"What do you want to be?" Now i'm curious.

"I want to be your girlfriend."

"Damn straight forward with it, I like that."

"Well I don't have nothing to beat around the bush for."

"Well now that you're my girlfriend I can cut all my hoes off."

"Beyonce don't fucking play with me."