15

Chapter 15

⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT ⚠️

" Where are we going?"
I asked Andrew and he just giggled.
Me" The suspense is killing me"
Andrew" We are spending the night in Mtunzini, your friends are babysitting for us"
" We can spend the night just the two of us without any interruptions"
Me" I thought you had to fly out to Cape Town"
Andrew" That can wait"
" I miss my wife"

I haven't been in this house since well, an ambulance came to fetch me after my mental health took a left turn.
" I bought you something"
He said interrupting my thoughts, I leaned by the door and smiled at him;
" What did you buy?"
I asked him before following him to the bedroom.
Andrew" Something for you to wear"
It was a blue sheer mess lingerie dress and a thong.
Me" So you can just take it off"
Andrew" That's the plan"
He helped me take off the clothes I was wearing and I wore the lingerie dress.
" I love you"
Me" I love you too baby"

He slid his hand between my legs, his finger against the wetness there. My eyes fluttered shut, and I groaned. I felt like I was coming apart, and he hadn't even gotten inside me yet.
" look at me"
He said and I opened my eyes, saw him watching me with naughty expressions on his face. He pushed me to the bed then said;
" I want to taste you"

He kissed me like I was kissing him back, dragging lips and careful tongue, heat singing through me, pleasure crawling through my belly, spreading through my hips like fingers. His nose brushed my clit, and my back arched so sharply he dug his fingers into my thighs to keep me steady. And instead of backing off, instead of letting me breathe, he turned the full attention of his mouth to it, holding tight onto me, following the movement of my hips. His tongue dragged up the length of my lips, fingers following the trail, pushing into me at the same time he sucked my clit into his mouth.
" Ahhhhh!!! Yes!!!! Ah!"
My cry was loud, he hummed again and smiled against my honeypot.
" come for me baby"

#

" I want it"
I could see he was reluctant because we have never done it before but he wants it and I just thought since we have been fucking like rabbits. We might just go all the way.
" There's lube"
We both laughed because he acts like he doesn't want it but never threw the lube away.
Me" Leave if there, whatever happens it happens. You are getting distracted"

I lowered myself back on his dick and rode him hard and fast, his hands were on my breast. He felt so amazing, I couldn't hold it in anymore the wave of pleasure poured through me. I let out a moan;
" Mmmm"
As my head fell back, Andrew was still not done. So I moved aside then began sucking him off. I made eye contact while I had my one hand massaging his balls, I slid my finger in his anus. And he blew up all over my face.
"Fuck!"
I moved aside and he went to get a towel to wipe my face off.

#

" You want to try anal?"
We were cuddling in bed, we were both exhausted from acting like horny teenagers.
Me" Not really, but I will because you seem to want it"
Andrew" I can survive without it"
He pulled me closer to his warm body and I let out a soft moan.
" Next year, I know it's 5 months from now, I would like you to consider us moving to Cape Town. I am putting this house on the market"
Me" Why Cape Town?"
Andrew" It makes sense business wise, and Walsh headquarters will be there"
Me" Okay"
Andrew" Which part?"
Me" I don't have a job, I don't contribute much to have a say"
Andrew" Okay that's insane, you and I are married. Your opinion matters"
Me" We can move"
Andrew" But?"
Me" I want another baby"
Andrew" Not now Zoey"
Me" I will be a stay at home wife, like you want and I just want another baby"
Andrew" Wait, you are giving up your career?"
Me" Yea"
Andrew" Are you sure?"
Me" Yes, I want to be at home with the kids. We have two and I just want another 2 in the future"
Andrew" Open your legs, I want to show you how much I love what you just said"

#

In the morning we went out for breakfast, then we went back to our house. Then my girls and I prepared for the girls trip, we went to buy food and alcohol. And we were on the road.
Sima" Next stop Zoey will drive"
Me" Hay hay!"
Sima" Sana! You were getting laid ubusuku bonke surely your body is relaxed"
Me" I asked him for another child"
Cebo" For uthini?"
We all laughed because why would she ask me that.
" You already have 2 and you are not even 30 yet, why would you want another one?"
Sima" Give us a chance"
Me" But you all work and I don't"
Bongi" You are making it sound like you will never work again"
Me" That's because I will never work again"
Cebo" Uphambene?"
Sima" Wait, you want to be a stay at home wife?"
Me" Yes"
Cebo" Definitely madness"
Me" Why?"
Cebo" Because I know you and your career means the world to you. I don't get why you would want to just stop working"
Me" Because Andrew can take care of us and I get to bond with the kids"
Bongi" I was about to defend you but you sound like an idiot. Your reasoning? Ingathi wawufunda kwaza zikolo"
Me" Hahaha that's rude"
Sima" I don't support you sacrificing your career, you were independent before Andrew and you still bonded with Luna. What's different now?"
Me" Me! I am different"
Sima" Sana! I don't know if incanca has clouded your judgement"
" When you were not having sex you were fine. Now? You just think with your private part"
Me" That's harsh"
Cebo" Ewe it's harsh but wena you are giving up your career for a white man to take care of you after your father raised you and took out student loans just so you can open your legs and make babies for him"
" Chris Hani and Mandela are probably regretting the freedom they gave you"
Bongi" Hahaha not Chris Hani chiiile"
Cebo" Add Martin Luther King jr and his dream into this chat because hay umlungu works hard"