21

Chapter 21

2 YEARS LATER

" Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I wanted to cry. I don't get why they always shout.
Me" What??"
Harry" Luna called me a perv"
Me" What?"
Harry" I don't know"
Luna" He touched my butt"
Me" I need you to stop watching tv for my sake and pls stop calling people perverts"
Luna" I need him to stop touching me"
Me" That's not how it works!! Luna please"
Harry" Mama, ask her to apologize"
Luna" I am sorry"
Harry" What does the word mean?"
Me" Please for my sake, I need both of you to stop talking"
" Please go get dressed so we can go"
Harry" I want to stay here"
Me" I am begging you, don't make me beat your ass up"
" Eat, bathe and get dressed sihambeni"
Luna" Fine"
My Dad is doing umsebenzi for Mavu and I, so we're going to George for the weekend. I was actually excited about this. My friends were all coming and I will see people I haven't seen in forever. Especially the people who said my Dad would fail at raising me , I'll reintroduce myself as Zola I own two homes, 2 cars, a honors degree in engineering Walsh. Hahaha maybe that's a long introduction but I am that petty. Plus Luna is learning Mandarin, it has been getting on my nerves but I need her to show that shit off this weekend. I don't need Harry speaking to anyone though, he cannot keep that mouth shut. You ask Harry impilo and he will tell you things you didn't ask about. Lowo he told Songezo that Cebo had an abortion, in his defense he doesn't know what he is speaking about but he just repeats what he hears. So andifuni tuu athethe nabantu.
" Let's go!!!!!!!!"

#

Lungi was so happy to see me, I gave her a hug, then went to look for my Dad. He was busy with the other man, I greeted and went back to the house. Harry was seated on top of Lungi's lap and everyone was laughing.
Me" I don't know what he said but he's lying"
Harry" I am not, Mommy you said Papa is forcing you to go back to your family"
Me" Please shut up"
At least it was just him and Lungi, imagine if it was more people in here"
Lungi" Hahaha bendithe kuwe stop saying everything in front of lona"
Me" He is always with me"
Lungi" He really dropped out of crèche?"
Me" Ndikuxelela ngo Harry"
" Go to Mavu, he is at the back and don't repeat anything I say on the phone and I will buy you a new Xbox game"
He ran out of the house, Lungi and I started with the veggies. I think an hour later more people started arriving, after that my Dad's family arrived. I went to tops to buy alcohol for umcimbi and for tonight.
Lungi" ooCebo bafikile"
Me" Finally"
I offloaded everything then went to my friends, were busy chopping.

" Please open it, I need something strong"
I had a bottle of vodka. We mix champagne and vodka. It's a great mixture.
Me" Yhoo! Where is Harry?"
Sima" Ulele"
Me" Probably tired from gossiping"
Bongi" Hewethu! I went out with this guy, I knew I wanted to have sex with him from the minute we met"
Cebo" Izinja"
Bongi" We had oysters and wine, then he asked me if I want to take out food for take away?. So I said yes because ubawelwa ndim kuqala. We raced to my place, we went up those stairs like they didn't exist. I took off my dress before even opening the door"
Me" I am judging you but continue"
Sima" She is jealous"
Bongi" Hahaha kungabikho nto, we kiss, we are undressing each other. He throws my on the bed, I point to my side drawer for condoms"
" He ignore that, ate me out, then ate my ass. Yes impundu. Ndaqonda rha! We are getting married ngomso lo usayo. I decided to kiss him because it's my ass anyway, shared bacteria. I wanted to go down on him but he stopped me. So he switched off the light, nam ke my legs were open ngathi ngathi yi voting stations waiting for people to enter"
We all roared with laughter because Bongi is a great story teller.
Bongi" Please fill up my glass"
" Wafiki condom, yangena indoda, sana! I was suddenly so confused because kaloku mna ndilindele lanto kuthwa yi dick! Pipe!."
Sima" What was wrong with it?"
Cebo" Wait. Is this person trans?"
Bongi" Please don't be dumb, obviously a trans person would tell me prior to us being naked ukuthi what's about to go down"
Me" I am confused"
Bongi" Yindoda ene pipi incinci"
" Like it's a micro dick"
Cebo" Hahahaha Xhosa?"
Sima" White ne? Or Coloured?
Me" Hahaha Andrew is packed, not all white men"
Bongi" I think he's Sotho or Tswana, wethu umfana knows how to use that micro dick. My legs were up in the air ingathi Ndiyi pool stick. I actually enjoyed it"
Sima" You caught feelings"
Bongi" Yes. Listen small dick aside, he treats me how I have always wanted a man to treat me. In the bedroom he fucks me like we both just discovered sex, but afterwards I matter, like he holds me and listens to me. He calls me during office hours and we would talk. Sent me flowers, I have never dated anyone who sends me flowers. I am experiencing the things that you guys speak about and I love this for myself"
Me" I love it for you"
" Wakutya impundu?"
Bongi" Hahaha is that your only take from this?"
Cebo" And your happiness tshomi"
" Out of curiosity, are you warming up us to tell us that you are his side chick?"
Bongi" Hahaha he ate my ass and I came! Obviously I am staying in this side chick position"
Me" Haha I love you"
Bongi" I know you've done it there too"
Me" Actually never, Andrew akafuni"
Sima" He doesn't want anal sex?"
I nodded
" We do it occasionally thina, it's not our thing but we have it and it's amazing"
Cebo" Asoze! My butt is and will always remain a virgin. This guy once hit my anus nge mistake and I threw him out"
" Not every body part is meant to be explored"
Me" I put my finger in his anus when I go down on him and he loves it"
Sima" Hahaha this is why I can't be in the same room for too long with amadoda enu because I know way too much"
Bongi" Uyezake umfana we ncanca ngomso"
We laughed
" Voestek, his name is Thabiso"
Me" I can't wait to meet him"
Bongi" Sana! Keep your son away from this information. Ndaba azibuzwa"
Cebo" Yhuuu! I need him to be 18 so I can smack him"
Me" Hahaha usezo linda"
Sima" Yabuza Songezo if Andrew will be here tomorrow?"
Me" Hahaha why isn't he asking Andrew, they are friends after all"
" Ufuna undiphoxisa ngo mlungu, does your husband know how harsh Andrew can be? Uqonde ingaske uthi "Eshe" haha but it won't land"
Sima" Hahaha yapatazela ke uAndrew"
Cebo" Love him please"
" He called izolo or day before yesterday and says " I have a small gig for you, I've recommended you to independently audit something. Didn't choose you because of Zoey but because I trust you. The compensation is heavy, so good luck" jonga! Ndaqonda ya!"
Bongi" Can't even hate him lowo, he never lets ingxaki zenu get in the way of the friendships he has built"
Bongi" I am off to bed mna, I'll see you idiots tomorrow"
Me" Nilala kulo Cebo?"
Cebo" Yea, we will walk because we are all too drunk to drive"

#

The day of umsebenzi was sort of weird because Andrew was still not here with Luyanda. That's our daughter's name. Luyanda Peyton Walsh. She is in love with Andrew, they are Best friends and Luna hates it but I think she has accepted that Luyanda is the queen of Andrew's heart. How is life between Andrew and I, we are okay. We didn't divorce. However we did separate for a year and 4 months. Then I called him one day and I asked if I can come home. We have been trying and seeing someone. We are not allowed to have sex, so we have been in separate bedrooms. I think two days ago it was the first time he came to my room and slept next to me, he kissed my shoulder and said "I still love you". Baby steps I guess.
" Mama"
Harry tugged my dress and I looked at him.
" Granny says I should play Minecraft and put my headphones on"
I am sure ebesabalisa indaba, he does it innocently yena shame not knowing the damage.
Me" Your father just got here, go take your iPad kuye"
Harry" Did you kill that cow?"
Me" Yes, you'll have a steak later"
Harry" Mom that's wrong"
Me" it's delicious my boy"
Lina was with her cousins she didn't care about us, she is more comfortable here because she knows everyone and she is that cousin. According to herself.
"Hey"
He gave me Luyanda then kissed me
Me" Did she cry?"
Andrew" Nope, actually well behaved"
Me" I have to go but the other guys are here, and you know everyone else"
Andrew" I bought more alcohol, I'll just ask your Dad to get me people to bring it to the house"
Me" What car?"
Andrew" My normal car"
Me" You have 4 cars"
Andrew" G Wagon"
Me" Thank you"
I went inside the kitchen where my aunts were with Lungi and I walked in with Luyanda.
" ufikile Andrew, he says he has more alcohol with him. I need people to offload ubutywala kwi G Wagon, it's parked next to my Range Rover"