Introduction

Name: Akasuki Takahashi

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Black

Personality: Kind but doesn't know how to express it

Demons Killed: None (At the moment)

Rank: ???

Breathing Technique in the future: Star Breathing

Info on breathing technique: Derived from Moon breathing, when using it, it increases speed, strength, flexibility, and reflexes. There are 6 forms.

Breathing Technique #1: Star Barrage- It sends multiple attacks and strikes to the opponent, tiring them out.

Breathing Technique #2: Blinding Lights: It is too bright to the demon eye. Staring at it for too long can cause eye damage, or even worse, blindness.

Breathing Technique #3: Speed of the Solar Eclipse: It looks like everything is in slow motion to the demon. Sending dizziness, since it is actually an illusion. In reality, instead of going slow motion, you are going faster than ever.

Breathing Technique #4: Star Shield: Increases reflexes, making dodging and deflecting attacks way easier.

Breathing Technique #5: Rings of Space: Increases your attack range, and attack potency. Long range attacks are a lot easier. You're the same when using this form, because if any demon steps into the "Step-in-this-range-and-you-dead-meat" it is a lot easier. Basically the mini version of getting the demon slayer mark.

Sixth Form: Star Freedom: Flexibility is rapidly increased, and can use any combination of an attack mixed together. (Scary as hell).

(That is how you look, just with a demon slayer uniform, and not smiling lol

(That is how you look, just with a demon slayer uniform, and not smiling lol. Also not my fanart)