𝒯𝒜𝐼𝒮𝐻𝒪 𝐸𝑅𝒜 𝒮𝐸𝒞𝑅𝐸𝒯

→ Tanjiro and You go to the Swordsmith Village 1 ½ weeks later so it matches with the story

→ During the 1 ½ Tanjiro healed fully while you got closer with Senjuro, Kanao, Mitsuri, Zenitsu, and Shinobu

→ There's still some awkwardness between you and Aoi.

→ Tanjiro woke up earlier because he wasn't as injured since you were there to accompany the mission of the Red Light District.

→ Akako and Tanjiro's crow are besties.

→ You helped Mitsuri get a better uniform, one that covers her chest, but she liked the skirt. She made the skirt a few centimeters longer.

→ You have ultimate thanks from the Snake Pillar, Obanai Iguro, because you helped Mitsuri get a new uniform of her liking.

→ Because of all the brutal training, you gained A LOT of strength. Now your raw strength grew to being as strong as Rengoku.

→ Muichiro somehow remembered who you were.

→ Inosuke still struggles to say your name. And still calls you his minion, which still irritates you.

→ Tanjiro peeked out the window that night, and saw that you were awake, so he thought he would have a chat with you.

→ Nezuko loves getting headpats from you, because during the 1 ½ weeks you guys had, Tanjiro joined you to go to the Rengoku estate, and Nezuko peeked through her box and saw that you head patted Senjuro, and now she wants headpats from you too.

→ You didn't get the rank of Hashira because no one was there to see you brutally destroy Lower 3.

→ You are still in rank Hinoto.

→ When Mitsuri found out that you were also going to the Swordsmith Village, she was super excited, and hugged you.

→ Kanao LOVES training with you, even if it means she gets destroyed by you.

→ Shinjuro respects you, while you... not so much.

→ You created 2 more techniques for Star breathing.

→ Breathing Technique 8th form: Gravitational Jump: Let's you jump really high in the air.

→ Breathing Technique 9th form: Connected Constellation: Connects all your breathing techniques into one overpowered technique.

→ While you were unconscious, Rengoku would visit you everyday, except for that one day you weren't there because he had an urgent training session with the Wind Pillar.