ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

We all gathered around waiting for Uzui to say something

We all gathered around waiting for Uzui to say something. He turned around and looked at us.

"Listen. We're going to the Entertainment District," Uzui called out.

"Entertainment... District?" Tanjiro questioned.

Hmm... is it a place for entertaining people, if so what kind? I thought.

"Y-You know where all the beautiful- beautiful, shapely u-um, YOU GET WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY RIGHT!" Zenitsu said.

Zenitsu was all red, with sweat rushing down, the three of us looked at him.

"Zenistu, we'll never know unless you go straight to the point," I said.

"T-Takahashi! You should get it!" Zenitsu said.

I shaked my head, signaling him no.

"Listen up I am God and you 4 are trash," Uzui said. I stared at him.

Gosh dang it, I will have to deal with this moron this whole mission.

"That's the first few bits of information that you need to know so hammer it in. If I say that you need to turn into dogs woof woof you do that. If I say you have to turn into a monkey then you do that. So make sure you obey my every command and that you worship me from dusk till dawn, And remember the most important thing is that I am God," he said.

What the hell is he talking about? I thought while staring at him like he's an idiot.

I looked over and I could tell Zenitsu was thinking the same thing. And I didn't really figure out much about the other 2 until-

"Quick question Lord Uzui, What exactly are you the god of?" Tanjiro asked.

AND I THOUGHT TANJIRO WAS THE SMARTEST OUT OF THE 3! I thought.

"Good question pupil, you see I am the god of...festivals! And the god of FLASHINESS!" Uzui said.

That's the dumbest thing I have heard. More like the god of brainless and ignorant. You and Zenitsu thought.

"Well I am the king of the mountain. It is a pleasure to meet you, the god of Festivals," Inosuke said.

Could this day get any dumber... I thought as I stared at the sky. I ignored all the stupid things they were talking about, until I heard Uzui say,

"Follow me,"

Within a second he was kilometers away from me and the trio. I sighed, this was going to be great. I started running a second after, trying to match up with Uzui's speed, which I failed at but I was a few feet behind.

"GYAH! THEIR BOTH SO FAST!" Zenitsu said.

"S-SO THIS IS THE POWER OF THE GOD OF FESTIVALS AND TAKAHASHI? IS SHE A GOD TOO?" Inosuke said out loud.