ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

As Tanjiro and I were waiting outside of the Butterfly Estate, Sumi and Naho were staying behind us in case we needed anything before we left

As Tanjiro and I were waiting outside of the Butterfly Estate, Sumi and Naho were staying behind us in case we needed anything before we left. We didn't really say anything to each other while waiting, he looked a bit uncomfortable.

"You okay Tanjiro?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, um I was just trying not to bother..." he asked.

I tilted my head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm so rude! I intruded your personal space! That night," he said.

"Oh... T-That's okay..." I replied, remembering that night, blushing.

As the 2 of returned to being quiet, 2 people had come, they looked like Kakushi.

"Hello there, me and my other friend here will be guiding you to the village since we got permission from Oyakata-sama," she said.

"Yes, we will be your escort," he said, handing us a blindfold and ear plugs.

"Very nice to meet you! I am Tanjiro Kamado, and my friend here is Akasuki Takahashi," Tanjiro introduced us.

I waved.

"Very nice to meet you too, but we can not give you our names, since we're serving you as your guides," said the girl.

"So uh... Why do we need these anyway?" I asked.

"Because the village is hidden, we will be carrying you there on our backs," he informed.

I nodded, as Tanjiro was still trying to process what was going on. I put my blindfold and ear plugs on, while the woman Kakushi (Tanjiro's escort) put it on his nose.

"We heard you have a great sense of smell, so instead of putting it in your ears, we'll put it in your nose!" she said, shoving it in.

As the two of us went on the Kakushi's backs, we separated our ways to the Swordsmith village.

Every now and then I could feel as if I was getting swapped out from back to back from each kakushi, which went on for about 2 hours. As the last kakushi gently helped me stand upright, she took my ear plugs off saying that it was okay to take my blindfold off. I nodded, and obeyed.

Once I took my blindfold off, I was in awe. The village was beautiful, buildings, trees, everything was so organized and well taken care of.

"I will be taking my leave now," she said before leaving.

"Okay, thank you for escorting me," I said, bowing.

"You're welcome, I'm just doing my job, good luck," she said, as she ran away.

Suddenly I heard an echo of "Thank you" . It must be Tanjiro! As I ran through the village trying to find Tanjiro, I saw him bowing to his escort. As his escort left, I decided to say hi to him.