ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

I entered the beautiful looking Wisteria garden, it shone with purple everywhere

I entered the beautiful looking Wisteria garden, it shone with purple everywhere. I blinked in awe. As I walked through the place, I saw many different styles of flowers and mini insects. Butterflies, caterpillars, ladybugs, you name it.

I crouched down to look at a certain butterfly. It was beautiful, it had pink stripes and green dots. I was sitting silently, watching the butterfly munch on the leaves, until suddenly two twin girls came.

"Final Selection will begin, you demon slayers will enter this forest filled with demons lurking around. You must survive 7 days and escape this forest. The earlier, the better," said the girl.

"HEY YOU, WHO ARE YOU TO GIVE US ORDERS?" said a boy.

"If you wanna give us orders, at least tell us the people we work for," said a girl.

"My name is Natsuki, and this is my twin sister, Kanata," replied the girl.

"Tch," the boy replied.

"The final selection shall begin... now," said Kanata.

The gate opened and all the pre-demon slayers were entering. The second I walked in, I could feel a bunch of demons. I started to run through the forest, looking for any demons who would want to fight me head-on. Suddenly a demon jumped out of nowhere. I quickly took my stance.

"Star Breathing, 4th form Star Shield!" I said, bringing my sword vertically to where the demon was attacking, deflecting it.

"Damn it! I thought I had you!" said the demon licking saliva off of his face, "You smell like a merechi. I need you!"

Suddenly 4 other demons were running right towards me, I needed to do something.

"SHE'S MINE!" said the other 4 demons.

They were all on top of me, about to land right on me, and god knows what would happen. Is this really where it ends?

You're a strong girl, Akasuki.

You have some kind of power.

I CAN'T DIE RIGHT NOW!

"STAR BREATHING! THIRD FORM! SPEED OF THE SOLAR ECLIPSE!" I exclaimed.

"Huh- Why do I suddenly feel so dizzy?" said a demon.

"Yeah, she's right in front of us," said another demon.

"She's moving slowly too, damn it," said another demon.

"Star breathing, First form, Star Rummage," I said, decapitating all 5 of their heads at once.

"What the hell?" said a demon.

"You shouldn't let your guard down," I said.

I was running, and if I could finish this, I could return home safely, just as I promised to Urokodaki-sensei. I ran as fast as I could, until I heard someone screeching for help.