ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

I was at the train station waiting for the Mugen Train to show up until I ran into Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu

I was at the train station waiting for the Mugen Train to show up until I ran into Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu. I stayed far for a while, and watched what they did. Inosuke was pounding his head on the train, while Zenitsu was yelling at him to stop. And Tanjiro had a questioning face on.

Zenitsu noticed me and I instantly regretted it.

"KYAAAAA TAKAHASHI-SAN!" Zenitsu yelled with visible heart eyes on.

"Oh! Takahashi-san! How are you?" Tanjiro asked as he waved over for me to wait with them. I started to walk up to them until I noticed Inosuke running over.

"Potokaki! FIGHT ME! YOU WERE STRONG LAST TIME I FOUGHT YOU!"

Bruh- great.

"Are you doing the mission with us?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah, my second mentor selected me to help him," I replied.

"Really! SELECTED? You must be strong! FIGHt ME POTOKAKI!" Inosuke said.

"No, like I said before. Corps members can't fight against each other, it is against corps rules," I replied.

"Who were you selected by?" Zenitsu asked.

"My second mentor, Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku," I said.

"COOOOOL, HASHIRA? HE MUST BE STRONG!" Inosuke said.

"Yeah- I mean he is the Flame Hashira. And I trained with him," I replied.

"OH! We practiced in the Butterfly Estate, with the Insect Pillar, Shinobu Kocho," Tanjiro added.

"She was hot," Zenitsu said.

Weirdo.

"Tell us about Rengoku!" Tanjiro said.

"He is a strong person with a kind heart. He may look and sound weird, but his intentions are always kind and good. And he also likes to eat a LOT of food," I replied as I remembered what he called me.

Flashback

"Rengoku-sensei, what do you think of me?" I asked before he left.

"Hmmm, someone who has a lot of potential, with a kind heart. And with a great future. So... a hero!" Rengoku said as he smiled.

Back to now

I smiled.

"I am confident he will protect us even if it means he has to die," I said as I crunched my eyebrows, "I won't let him die though. He deserves to be alive and healthy."

Tanjiro smiled.

The train arrived, but a police officer recognized our swords.

Oh no, we gotta go. I thought quickly. I looked back at the others and they thought the same thing, to run, other than Inosuke-