ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

Your POV

Your POV

It's been 7 days ever since the mission at the Swordsmith Village, I woke up 4 days later. Right now I was outside of the Butterfly estate. Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, Naho, and I were hanging out with Nezuko. I was helping Aoi put the clothes up, while the 3 caterpillars gave Nezuko a bunch of different foods to eat. And then I heard something that was close to making me deaf.

"GAYYYAHHHH! AAAAAAAGGGH!" Zenitsu arrived at the butterfly mansion.

"SHUT UP!" Aoi exclaimed, as we all covered our ears.

"W-Welcome," Nezuko said.

This is going to be painful. I thought, as I shoved my hands on to the sides of my face to make sure I didn't go deaf.

"SO CUTE! I'M HAVING HEART ATTACKS!"

"YES! BE MY PLEASURE AND HAVE ONE!" Aoi yelled.

"WHAT THE! NEZUKO-CHAN IS SPEAKING! IS IT FOR ME! IS SHE WORKING HARD FOR ME! I'M FINALLY IN THE GROVE! LET'S GET MARRIED!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled.

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU PERV!" Aoi exclaimed.

As Zenitsu went on and on about how pretty Nezuko was, Nezuko said something to really get Zenitsu annoyed.

"H-Hi Inosuke," she said.

Oh damn... Inosuke's dead. I thought.

"WHERE IS THAT PIG! I'LL SPIT ROAST IT," Zenitsu said, suddenly becoming disturbingly creepy.

Aoi and I held Zenitsu back before he attempted to beat up Inosuke.

"Wow... this is heaven... getting held by pretty girls," Zenitsu said.

"No," the 2 of us, as we dropped him on the ground.

"Aoi-san, tell Shinobu-san that I'm going to the Rengoku estate. Kyojuro-sensei is probably also at the Hashira meeting," I said, as I was getting ready to leave.

"BYEEEEEE AKASUKI-CHAN!" the 3 caterpillars said, as Zenitsu joined.

Aoi waved, as I waved back at everyone.

I walked through the same route from Butterfly estate to the Rengoku estate. It felt like forever since the last time I met Senjuro and Kyojuro-sensei. I walked through and Akako landed on my shoulder.

"AKASUKI-SAMA! I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY! LET'S TEACH THAT LOWLIFE SCUM A LESSON (Talking about Ginko),"

"It's fine, and I'm pretty sure you still haven't gotten to really get to know Senjuro, I think you'll like him," I said.

"REALLY!" she exclaimed, as I nodded, handed her some food.

AKASUKI-SAMA IS SO NICE!

I was in front of the same Rengoku-estate and saw Senjuro brooming, just like our first ever meet, which felt like years ago but was actually around 4-ish months ago.