𝒯𝒜𝐼𝒮𝐻𝒪 𝐸𝑅𝒜 𝒮𝐸𝒞𝑅𝐸𝒯

→ Tanjiro felt guilty after your death, and he never forgave himself

→ Rengoku heard about how he was on the brink of death, and Genya was ordered to give your medicine thing to him, by you. So not only is he alive, but he lived because of you.

→ Mitsuri also blames herself, because she was about to die by the huge strike coming towards her, but you cut it down before it came towards her, so she was able to barely escape alive.

→ Inosuke never took someone else's food after your death, as it reminds him of you.

→ Zenitsu became a more calm person in general, trying to copy Akasuki's personality.

→ Senjuro fell down to his knees, as he heard about your death and cried for hours, as Rengoku tried to comfort him but he also felt the sadness inside him.

→ Sanemi never got to thank you because Genya only lived because you were able to get Kokoshibou's fingers.

→ Nezuko feels really guilty, and wishes that you were still alive.

→ Aoi ran to her room, as she started to cry after hearing of your death. She tried to be as silent as possible.

→ Makio, Suma, Hinatsuru, and Uzui were shocked when they heard about your death, and the three cried, while Uzui blinked in confusion.

→ Shinjuro was also really shocked about your death, and was frustrated.

→ Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho cried at the spot they heard about your death.

→ Tanjiro visits your grave almost every other day.

→ Urokodaki broke down, getting memories from his past.

→ Akako never spoke to anyone after that, and stayed alongside Tanjiro, as she knew how much you valued him.

→ Everyone remembers their dear friend Akasuki Takahashi.